Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I share my losses, I share my wins. Only my johnson knows where it ends and where it begins

I'm tempted to buy a shitload of visors just to keep that fuggin thread going.

And WTF is moving beyond getting laid with random bar sluts in other states? If I was single again I'd have to partake in some poonage from time to time. I dunno.

KillahBee said:
So, in the wake of me SWVing re: dinner-ditching whorebags chick, I inadvertantly reverted (good word combo right there, by the way) back to my old ways....and of course, I make progress with a female that way. And of course, it was another event bartender (2 for 3 in with these types in my last 3 events). And of course, she's from Charlotte (4 for 4 in Charlotte). And 22. Fun girl.

Good times, feels good to know I still have it. My fucking hair was ON POINT today too, which played a huge role

She could have your ass back in a second, who are you kidding. You liked her because she didn't want you...and she wasn't a whore which made you want her more.

Guys are all the same...

Re: I share my losses, I share my wins. Only my johnson knows where it ends and wher

SpyWizard said:
Live for today.. we don't have tomorrow yet...
I'm still spreading fertilizer and weed killer today

let's meet in charlotte
the guy I bought my supra from sold his alabama dealership and is running a toyota dealership in charlotte
I need my 4th clutch for my supra and am planning on taking her to charlotte for a trick TRD clutch(my current clutch is TRD)
and a few other upgrades

the-short-one said:
When I read the thread title, I thought you were writing a poem. I'm kind of disappointed now.

A Haiku...for you

Change avis daily
Our meat lockers should collide
Abort together

Top Bottom