Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some bicep injection info. Share your knowledge instead of just viewing.

mike peters

The search doesn't work like it used to so. how far do you stick the pin? How many ml can you inject and any other helpful info I'd appreciate.

I will have a pic up on my site soon. You will need to use a 3/8" to a 1/2" for the bicep. Inject in the inner side of the peak. You can inject up to 1cc if yopu have good size biceps.

Originally posted by Daeo in another thread:

"Flex your bicep and mark when the peak would be. You will notice that it's higher up on your arm then you though it would be. That's where you want to inject. I use a 25G 1" needle and hardly feel any pain at all. I inject 3x a week making sure not to inject too close to arm day or back day at the gym..."

Hope that helps. :)

As with 2Thick and Pitbull's replies they are spot on. I do however also inject into the outerhead of the bicep. Follow pretty much the same procedure i.e. find the peak and then inject.

When injecting the outer head make sure you are sufficiently over the area that seperates the heads of the biceps.

I only inject the thicker AS in to the Bi's (have never done Winstrol - although this is just personal preference and has no scietfic reason)

I have injected 1ml into each head on the same day and my arms handled it ok, but generally only 1ml in either head on seperate days.

Depending on the size needle, make sure that you don't hit a vein or a nerve. (altough it is a bit tedious I use insulin syringes or one slightly bigger)

I normaly inject on the day when doing arms, about 1-2 hours before. Reason being that there is a large flow of blood to the area as well as the extreme pump I get.

Site injection w.r.t arms have definitely increased their size. They are at 20' now.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
i've done up to 2cc's with no problems, and my arms aren't huge. I prefer the faster acting compounds in my arms though. I just go in the peak with a 25g 5\8", a 1" works fine also, i push both all the way in with no problems

Fina is my favorite thing to shoot in the bi. It also has a potential for site growth. I've noticed some size increase since starting to inject there...:D

Top Bottom