Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a new training routine..

WannaBeBig72 said:
Have you seen some good gains on it? You're supposed to drop the Friday workout after week 5? That would be kind of weird to only spend 2 days a week in the gym.

K to you man for your help...

Most of the gains are to be experienced once you go into the deloading phase or after the 5-6th week and you drop to 3sets of 3 and there are 2 workout choices one is 2x per week (recommended) and the other is 3x per week, i am just starting the 3x3 this week and plan to work out 4 days, with the other 2 days being ancillary muscle workouts (bis, tri, traps, calves, abs), but just for example I started this 4 weeks ago at 252 pounds, and today I was a solid 265 and thats with a maintenence diet and some gear, but the 2x per week part is where the growth and strength occurs as your body and nervous system "catches up" after the 4-5 week loading phase. The good thing is after you cycle this once you can take a few weeks off of the program with normal workouts and rev it up again... of course this time you should be able to handle more weights and thus (more resistance=more strength=more size) continue to grow, basically Im liking it, but man you will be looking forward to that 5th week when you deload as the first 4 weeks are pretty intense especially if you push yourself, good luck man!!!

i use dorian yates method. very good, very effective. 2 days on 1 day off 2days on 1 day off. etc. if u want it let me know

I'd suggest the 5X5. If you need a spotter, then just get someone at the gym to help out. I did 75% of the 5x5 without a training partner. During the intensity phase, I was eating to maintain bodyweight, so I didn't gain any size at all. I did, however, gain a butt-load of strength. This week is the last week of the deload phase for me. I've been eating 20X my body weight and have made decent gains in size and my strength, as well. If strength with some size is what you're looking for, I'd really recommend the 5X5.

WannaBeBig72 said:
Yeah I'm kind of tempted to. I don't have a training partner though so I thought it might be tough without one. I don't do deadlift's either. I know I should probably start...

start deadlifting and squatting ALL THE WAY DOWN

Top Bottom