Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a clenbuterol cycle chart for women by weight and age

Hi guys, I bought two bottles of clen to stimulate my metabolism and lose fat, I need to lose about 10 pounds. I compete in sports at a college level so I have to reach my optimum weight, all need is a hand on dosages per day and how many weeks do I have to take it for, basically i need a chart of clen so I can tune my dose plan my cycle. What is a best dose to start with I'm 5'2" 132lbs 20yrl female in endurance sport.

In this article I talk about clenbuterol and females: http://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol-steroids-side-effects
What dosages to use, how to use it etc.

In this article I talk about the potential side effects of using clenbuterol and side effect free alternatives:
http://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

I encourage you to read the article I wrote on alternatives to clenbuterol. Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Top Bottom