Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met Jay Cutler tonight --- My thoughts

And to be honest - I wouldn't mind seeing his 300# moving up and down on top of *ME*.
ErgoGal do you really think Jay Cutler would want to fuck your skanky ass? You are such a fuckin loser... Yeah who gives a fuck about you and your stupid instructions on how to talk to pro BB's. Why dont you shove that lecture up your skanky ass? Dumb Ergoslut.

Jay is what is called a typical MuscleHead. Unlike Dorian or Nasser or Arnold. This guy (like a lot of others) seem to have an IQ of a bug. He just have the perfect Genetics and a bunch of juice to feed it. That's all.

Adaptek said:
ErgoGal do you really think Jay Cutler would want to fuck your skanky ass? You are such a fuckin loser... Yeah who gives a fuck about you and your stupid instructions on how to talk to pro BB's. Why dont you shove that lecture up your skanky ass? Dumb Ergoslut.

DAMN THATS COLD... BETTER HER THAN ME.

Adaptek said:

OUCH!!!

It is the politics

I know a few pros and they are easy going and very cool to say the least. They turn into pricks when severla things happen at a meet nd greet like a guest posing. 1) the promoter is dragging their feet on paying them. 2) the attendance sucked which means less $ from autographs. 3) one of their "customers" is in the show and got screwed or didn't place well on their own. 4) the promoter arranganged for shitty accomodations etc.

If you eliminate one or all of the four I mentioned you will find that these guys are great.

I met Jay in march of this year, he was real big. I thought that he was a hell of a nice guy, he took time to talk and joke with my 10 year old boy. Diets and or other problems can bring the worst out in all of us.;)

fuck him, if he was an asshole you should have been vocal and said something like, are you always an asshole, or just having a bad day!!!!!!!! Hell if I cross him in the gym, or over in venice I just look at him like, dude your a short ass prick............he is 5'6, and basically a short bastard.........man you guys should get vocal when you meet pro bb's and if their assholes, tell them off, and let them know they're human just like everyone else.......they got big muscles so what, tell them you got a big dick.......man out of all the pro bb's I know, craig titus is the coolest and most down to earth one out of all of them!!!!!!

ease up on Cutler...i find the most moronic question in the world to ask a bodybuilder is'what is your best lift'...brutal....ask powerlifters that...lucky he didn't rack your buddies head off the autograph table....

Out of the 5 or 6 Pro BB's that I've met, I would have to say they mostly, in my eyes, are putting on a front with their personalities. They're trying to sell t-shirts, autographs, videos ect... Why would you want to be a dickhead to someone who is going to make you money. I do however understand the whole dieting crankyness and having to put up with stupid questions and so forth. I don't think the question your friend asked was the best ? to ask, but Jay could've came back with something other than a nasty look or whatever he did.

As for Ergogal. You say your best bench or lift was 275? WTF are you on?

Later Jr.

Top Bottom