Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I messed up! (115lbs took Anabolic Steroids for 3 days)

UPDATE: I prob got ripped off but.....here what happened

I went to GNC, the sec I said I needed PCT, the guy became an ass hole and said do not tell me why you need it (in a rude way) before I can say anything, I got two types and both over $100. I said IDK which one I need what is the diff? he said one is stronger than the other, so I said "I need get my testosterone back to normal", he said "I know just the one , I am on my 12th cycle" he said and he gave me P6 Extreme and he said the other ones are for people with normal test that want to gain muscles and extra test to work out harder, the $119 one is to get test and libido back to normal" I said thank you and he said "get out of my store I got a business to run." what a jerk! I Am a very nice and sensitive guy and he made feel like a piece of shit! :( They Better work!!!

Why did you even bother posting here if you are going to GNC and take the advice from an employee who was a dick to you? In the first response to your post, you were given excellent advice to purchase the Unleashed/post cycle combo, which definitely works and would help you. By the way, the combo also costs less than $119...and did I mention ACTUALLY WORKS? Either way, good luck to you.

Why did you even bother posting here if you are going to GNC and take the advice from an employee who was a dick to you? In the first response to your post, you were given excellent advice to purchase the combo, which definitely works and would help you. By the way, the combo also costs less than $119...and did I mention ACTUALLY WORKS? Either way, good luck to you.

I am a noob and thought this stuff was the same! damnit! And why was he so damn rude to me about asking about PCT? I feel like the biggest idiot

It's all good bro. You fucked up, but you realize it, and seem to be learning from your mistakes. Tou seem like someone that takes advice and constructive criticism well. those are the people we dont mind helping. You know that roids are not what you need, and food is the answer right now.

If you want to choose good supplements for a reasonable price, Stay away from GNC. They will rip you off, and the employees are all noobs that don't know shit. Purchase anything you need online from reliable companies like NTBM and MR Supps, and get your advice HERE. If you need advice on diet, training, or supplements feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't like to spoon feed everyone information, and I like people to do their own research, but I can help you adjust things accordingly to get you on the right track to success.

Good luck to you bud, and stay away from anabolics for a good while.

Last edited:
You didnt cause any permanent damage or really any damage from just 3 days on an oral. no pct necessary just quit cold its ok

the mental investment he made has a far greater impact then what these actual compounds did,,,,he will live!!

I think you understand that your diet is the main thing that needs to be fixed here bro... You need to LEARN AND UNDERSTAND how to eat and then you need to develop consistency with it... I am a certified nutritionist so I deal with things like this often... Its a process though because you are learning something new...

In terms of supplements that could help, HcGenerate ES, Gear, Creatine, Whey

Go to n2bm.com and use coupon code Dylan10 for 10%

I think you understand that your diet is the main thing that needs to be fixed here bro... You need to LEARN AND UNDERSTAND how to eat and then you need to develop consistency with it... I am a certified nutritionist so I deal with things like this often... Its a process though because you are learning something new...

In terms of supplements that could help, HcGenerate ES, Gear, Creatine, Whey

Go to n2bm.com and use coupon code Dylan10 for 10%

Thanks man I used creatine before, back when it was new when I was 17, that shit works pretty damn good. I gain 20lbs in strength in the first month. however I did not eat good back then so I never got size just strength.

BTW what is "Gear"? I hear everyone talking about it on the forums...

Thank you every one for the awesome advice! You guys saved my life for real!

Last edited:
Took it for three days? Seriously what oral could have possibly caused that much damage in three days? I am not thinking you need a PCT after a three day run of a single compound. Guy doesn't even know what it was. Could be anything.

Now, in general, those natural pct products folks are suggesting would help a fellow like you trying to bump test and gain a little weight, generally speaking. But I would follow the advice of the bro above who talked about potential underlying issues. 5'10 @ 115 doe not seem normal or healthy. That is seriously thin. Hypothyroid is a real possibility. If try to figure out if my body was ok before I started supplementing. My 2 cents

Thanks man I used creatine before, back when it was new when I was 17, that shit works pretty damn good. I gain 20lbs in strength in the first month. however I did not eat good back then so I never got size just strength.

BTW what is "Gear"? I hear everyone talking about it on the forums...

Thank you every one for the awesome advice! You guys saved my life for real!

GEAR is a supplement you take to get the most protein synthesis for your muscle out of the protein you intake when you eat... This will help you to gain more size if you are eating right...

GEAR is a supplement you take to get the most protein synthesis for your muscle out of the protein you intake when you eat... This will help you to gain more size if you are eating right...

^^^what Dylan said

The 'gear' that you are reading about on other forums is slang for steroids. Ie, gear = steroids.
Gear Dylan is referring to is a natural protein supplement.

Top Bottom