Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just made some lasagna omg i am the king of the kitchen

needtogetaas said:
shit thats a lot
34yr8y0.jpg
for mm :evil:

musclemom said:
:bawling:

No lasagne for musclemom ... ever ... for the rest of her life. They haven't made a gluten free pasta that can stand up to the baking.

I used to make a 5 cheese one :p frigging thing weighed 5 lbs. when I was done but OMG ...

Why did I come in here :worried: torturing myself, that's all ...

Oh but MM, you can use eggplant instead of pasta.
They make great gluten free pasta up here.
Gluten free foods will be the next big thing

needtogetaas said:
:evil: Now be nice, needto. I know you have things in your life you can't have, either.

Me, I miss pasta ... I miss pizza ... I miss garlic bread ... I miss being able to go out to eat and not having to run the the waitress through a third degree. I miss Italian food.

musclemom said:
:evil: Now be nice, needto. I know you have things in your life you can't have, either.

Me, I miss pasta ... I miss pizza ... I miss garlic bread ... I miss being able to go out to eat and not having to run the the waitress through a third degree. I miss Italian food.
i cant have beer :worried:

musclemom said:

Life is good as a mesomorph, even at 35.... :) I'm making tator tots right now, $2.99 for a three pound bag.

needtogetaas said:
you ever call my food shit again and I will cook you.
shit,shit,shit....
I did not mean that it tasted like shit, now shut the hell up whine bag.

needto, why does it look like you put cheddar on top???

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i think i'll make lasagna later. the RIGHT way.

Top Bottom