Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just downloaded and watched the Kama Sutra and..

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I've been incorporating these moves in my arsenal for years. There were a couple that were new and I can't wait to give them a try...pics to come

Every chick on EF is a lady in the streets and a whore in the bedroom and intelligent and amazing and so down to earth.

All dudes here fuck 10's and have infinite game and huge veiny cocks and are also rich and smart and dedicated and awesomeness

pdaddyII said:
Yea I know, being one with each other and blah blah blah. It's about tapping that ass like a rock star
but if you need a picture book to figure new ways of putting tab a into slot b, so be it...:lmao:

I fucked some 10's but a lot of 5-8's. Ok game but I am married now so does not matter.
Cock is good size, can not downplay that. Not rich but living good and full of AWESOME!

KillahBee said:
Every chick on EF is a lady in the streets and a whore in the bedroom and intelligent and amazing and so down to earth.

All dudes here fuck 10's and have infinite game and huge veiny cocks and are also rich and smart and dedicated and awesomeness

Top Bottom