Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just bought 19 ipods and 13 coats...

Approaching $4000... :worried:

It wasn't a smart thing to do. Was purely based on emotion. Was like a good feeling fix. Like a drug addict.

And you know what? It'll never stop.

No..I see SC as making a heartfelt gesture. I'm just sayin just because the kids "wants" and ipod doesn't necessarily mean they need it. There are plenty of cheap alternatives to the ipod, which means she may not have had to spend soo much money, could've helped more kids, could've got them a savings bond or something and taught them a value of a dollar.

Sorry, should've had came in here with a logical perspective.

IMPULSE BUYING YAY!!!!!

Negative hater!

HR needs a good maing to bitch slap her out of making terrible decisions like this.
her heart was in the right place, but it was a spur of the moment sporadic spending spree that will do nothing
to help those truely in need.
in the past, it seems that "poor" kids were geunine with their christmas wants...now what i envision is a bunch of
yelling and demanding the latest expensive electronics and clothes.
will a ipod help juanita or billy joe in the long run? i think it will only hurt them imo

Reactions: ceo
Holy crap cakes! Good luck paying that off within 30 days.

Very generous on your part though. Very kind indeed. Good for you.

lmao @ this. I call bullshit.Just a little while ago she was complaining about not being able to afford a new hair iron or whatever. A $200 item she needs to look good at work and she can't buy it and then this? Newp.

lmao @ this. I call bullshit.Just a little while ago she was complaining about not being able to afford a new hair iron or whatever. A $200 item she needs to look good at work and she can't buy it and then this? Newp.

Good thing shes bant.

But yeah, anybody could see its bullshit. I didnt bother reading the previous 14 pages because I assumed it would be nothing but people believing her.

Between that and the recent Wal-Mart trampling death thing, I would have given up on humanity.

Good thing shes bant.

But yeah, anybody could see its bullshit. I didnt bother reading the previous 14 pages because I assumed it would be nothing but people believing her.

Between that and the recent Wal-Mart trampling death thing, I would have given up on humanity.

I didn't read any of it.

Top Bottom