Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have Become A Gym Bummy....and

ladyluck

I HAVE BECOME A GYM BUMMY AND I LOVE IT.

I look forward to going to the gym and working out....I even feel quilty if for some reason I can't get there. The gym is a stress reliever for me. Does anyone else feel the same way? Lady

I NEED to exercise. Otherwise I do feel guilty.

However I do get sick of the gym sometimes and move my cardio out of there. Like rollerblading, running outside etc.

I guess I'm just not used to my gym yet, just changed. But i do understand your feelings. i used to love my gym and want to be there all the time.

:)

i like to think of myself as an iron goddess :) hehe

(gym bummy sounds like gym bunny which sounds like pink weights, head bands and stairmaster till ya drop... eeeeek)

agree w/ you on both counts... nothing like hitting the iron to relieve stress... and always feel I've cheated myself if ANYTHING comes up & can't train according to regular schedule

Um....no!

Phem...sorry you misunderstood what I said. I am not into the cable machines and the matching workout clothes. I was just stating that I love working out and lifting weights......huge stress reliever. I might not be the strongest chick around, but I work out hard trying to get that way. My favorite day is leg day...gotta love those squats. Lady

Triple V-----
I can't acually say I love the gym I go to....l love working out. The gym isn't as hard core as I would like. I laugh a lot at the people that come in that place. Lady

"Gym bunny" -- that reminded me a few months ago -- these obviously young guys w/ no clue were in my gym. I was working next to them near the free weights - went to pick up the 35s for my dumbbell presses and the one guy was like "You're supposed to use the silver weights!" (You know the 8 lb, 12 lb ones?)

I looked at him and started laughing. Then his buddy looked up and the guy started laughing at him because he WAS using the SILVER weights. :rolleyes:

sassy69

LOL.....that is funny, but I see that all the time. There are a couple of guys that are always in the gym when I am lifting and last Monday they gave me the weirdest looks when I was doing box squats. Its like they have never seen anyone lift weights before.
Even worse then that....there is a husband and wife that come into the gym and she wipes his sweat off for him. Darned if I would wipe someone elses sweat. :D Lady

Even better is getting addicted to that "good" pain you feel the next day in the spots you just worked on. When they feel extra pumped and hard!

Hi, my name is Oxygen and I am a gym rat. I have been addicted to this drug for years and I have no desire to quit.

For the meetings instead of doughnuts & coffee, they should have fat burners and protein shakes.

Top Bottom