Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have Become A Gym Bummy....and

I love it......addicted to it......my day is not complete untill i go and workout....a BIG time stress reliever for me!!! Not sure about Gym Bunny.....sounds kinda weak and prissy:(

Funny you mention that Oxygen...

Funny you mention the doughnuts and coffee....I work at a bank and for everyones birthday they order cakes. Everyone hates when mine rolls around because I get the veggie tray. LOL They would really panic with the fat burners and protein shakes. :D Lady

Ha ha lady..great one. Yeah..a gym bummy...ha ha. I'm the only member of my gym though...and I like it that way.

B True

Excepting new member?

B fold....are you excepting members to your gym? I have seen some pretty cool pics. :D

Why does everyone keep talking about gym bunny? I said gym bummy......Nothing prissy about the way I like to work out. Lady

Gym bummy???? My husband called me a gym rat the other day!!!! If he doesn't doesn't stop he is going to be a "HASBEEN" Ha! Ha! Just kidding he is one too. I love the gym it makes me feel like I am alive. I'm not looking to be the strongest girl there, just to have a nice strong firm body... And, yes, it does releive stress and makes me feel so much better. A day is not a day without the gym. :)
Erika

lady: Don't think that I'll accept any new members. I've had a few try and hang with me...but after a workout or two...they always find an excuse not to train. My gym is really only big enough for one anyways... Why? You thinking about commuting to my gym or something???

Want to work out today...but feeling sick is for the birds. Maybe something really really light this evening:(

B True

oh I am hurt

aww B Fold....I am hurt. ;) I was thinking about joining a new gym, but if you aren't excepting members I guess you will miss out. I am sure I could hang with you....I have been known to pull large vehicles before.
If you ever expand your gym let me know. I have always wanted to own a gym of my own....would be cool to make all the rules and regulations.

Don't over do working out if you are sick. Weak muscles get injured much easier. Lady

You think that you could hang with me? You wouldn't be scared when the blood ran down my face or I yelled and screamed at the bar...or when I barked at the weights? I don't know..would take a special woman to like that. I've had a friend or two come out to train with me, mainly on events, and they only train with me a time or two and then it is all over for them. They can't take the pain or the hard work. Guess that is why I am bigger and stronger than they are:) I'm a gym bummy!!!

Didn't lift today...gonna try to go to work even though I am sick. Got weekend plans and it is my birthday tomorrow:)

I may lift something light tonight after work...who knows.

B True

I look forward to going to the gym! If I miss a day I feel like I have cheated myself. After work this is my time to have HAPPY HOUR!!!

Top Bottom