Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have $100, give or take a few, to spend, what supps do I get?

aandd

Among the choices of:

Trex - $59.00
Cardio Breeze - $29.00
Levorex $48.00
Glucorell R - $25.00

I am at a plateau of 140 lbs, 32% body fat. I LOATHE cardio, so I want to maximize my fat burning and still do only 3 days of cardio a week. Anything else you need to know before recommending?

Personally, I would buy T-Rex, CB and Gluc-R. It seems to me this is an awesome stack for fat burning. BUT, both T-Rex and CB are stimulants, so you might not want double the stim effect.

Levorex is non-stim, so it might be a good compliment to either T-Rex or CB. I have never tried Levorex though, and some swear by it.

I can't comment on the Trex or Lrex as I haven't tried either one....

But the Glucorell is GREAT + the Cardio Breeze really gets you going on cardio. I LOATHE cardio also, especially in the morning....but taking 2 CB gets my rear in gear & gets it done!! Definitely get the CB + Gluc......

I have all the supps you mentioned and my personal take is you don't need both the T-Rex and CB if you're on a budget. If your stomach isn't too sensitive, the T-Rex can take the place of CB plus provide the benefits of appetite suppression.

If I was in your position, I'd choose Gluc-R and T-Rex, which just happened to me the first supps I purchased myself.

aandd said:
Among the choices of:

Trex - $59.00
Cardio Breeze - $29.00
Levorex $48.00
Glucorell R - $25.00

I am at a plateau of 140 lbs, 32% body fat. I LOATHE cardio, so I want to maximize my fat burning and still do only 3 days of cardio a week. Anything else you need to know before recommending?
I agree with Daisy on the stack...

To start, as your main goal is to maximize fat burning, your Diet needs to be on spot while you're trying to cut. If it is, generally hunger shouldn't REALLY be an issue and I would go with the Cardio Breeze + Glucorell-R.

However, if you want appetite suppression then opt for the Thermorexin + Glucorell-R.

Again, make sure your Diet is tight...but I'm sure you knew that already :rose:

*Bunny* said:
I agree with Daisy on the stack...

To start, as your main goal is to maximize fat burning, your Diet needs to be on spot while you're trying to cut. If it is, generally hunger shouldn't REALLY be an issue and I would go with the Cardio Breeze + Glucorell-R.

However, if you want appetite suppression then opt for the Thermorexin + Glucorell-R.

Again, make sure your Diet is tight...but I'm sure you knew that already :rose:

Yes, my diet is pretty much on spot. My biggest problem is eating ENOUGH, which is why I was concerned about the Trex. But I figure I can always add in an additional protein shake or two a day if I need to.

To clarify, you were saying Trex + CB + Gluc-R? I think that was what Daisy mentioned. But it looked like you only suggested two...

aandd said:
Yes, my diet is pretty much on spot. My biggest problem is eating ENOUGH, which is why I was concerned about the Trex. But I figure I can always add in an additional protein shake or two a day if I need to.

To clarify, you were saying Trex + CB + Gluc-R? I think that was what Daisy mentioned. But it looked like you only suggested two...
To clarify...since you can afford only the two, I would go with the CB & Gluc, esp. since your Diet is on.

I agree with DG on that stack, and I use them together daily. For YOU, I think you'd be fine with CB & Gluc to start :rose:

If eating enough is the problem - and you do NOT need appetite suppression, then I would go with CB+Gluc R .... same as Bunny just said.

Top Bottom