Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to cut fat... What about stacking fat burners etc.

I'm new to this and need some advise. I heard that stacking fat burners and combo pilling is the best way to cut fat? My brother in-law thinks I should do a cycle of CLEN? I am 32, 5.5 and weigh 127 at the moment. I'm about 25% BMI. I'd like to get down to at least 115 and be at or below 18%. I run about 3 times a week and lift 2xs on a circuit. My diet is generally good, and is more consistant with low cal and moderate carbs with the exception of weekend drinking :S

I was a top contender at the Miss USA pageant back in 2004, and used a carb blocker to help get rid of the last 10 stubborn pounds, but know that there are a lot of new things on the market with no guarentee that they actually work. I am curious about Cardio Breeze, Glucorell R and Levorex?

Would love it if someone could give me a start to finish diet, exersise and combo pilling regimine that is guarenteed to work FAST!!!

Thank you :qt:

If you want to drop fat you need to focus on cleaning up your diet. There is no magic pill that will get you where you want if your diet is the way it is. Save the supplements for when you need to get rid of true stubborn fat!!!

Clen is a big no no in my book. The long term effects and side effects are not worth the little fat loss it will help you achieve. At 25% body fat you need to focus on developing excellent eating habits. Eat clean and reach your macros.

Top Bottom