Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Yorkies, don't think the French are geigh, and think BarryCare can be fixed!

Re: I hate Yorkies, don't think the French are geigh, and think BarryCare can be fixe

And Casey Anthony deserves another kid.

Re: I hate Yorkies, don't think the French are geigh, and think BarryCare can be fixe

And java is totally sane and well adjusted

I also appreciate Kayne West's political commentaries!

And java is totally sane and well adjusted

Whoah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

and I miss RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM)

^^^
fact

And George Zimmerman needs an FFL license.

The federal government needs more revenue too. Shit would all be good if they could just invest the right amount of money for us.

And the war on drugs would have worked too, if we had just included alcohol and caffeine as well. We just didn't go big enough.

Top Bottom