Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a panic attack about an hour ago

Thanks for all your help guys. I am gonna try and lay off the coffee. I went out and bought Folgers Half Caff, so I will cut it down to one cup of that in the a.m.

I have lost 21 lbs since mid July, eating more fruits and veggies. Also eating less, but more frequently to help trick my metobolism. I have also been doing alot of construction work in my basement and taking my daughter for nice walks for fresh air and exercise.

Just a lot of things on my plate right now (everyone can relate)

thanks for all your help and support guy and girls

fresh air always does a nigga good. UNfortunately where do you go to breathe it? :whatever:

getting out for a weekend in the country side or the mountains is something I'm going to start doing frequently and I don't even live in that big of a city, but it's big enough where I'm still driving through it on the way to school and having to roll the window up. There's always some construction, some concrete or dust particles in the air in even a modestly sized city. We all need to get up in the styx more and just sit somewhere and conciously breathe for an hour or so.

Tiz, you sure this had nuttin to do with the patriots being teh suck this year?

:lmao:

fresh air always does a nigga good. UNfortunately where do you go to breathe it? :whatever:

getting out for a weekend in the country side or the mountains is something I'm going to start doing frequently and I don't even live in that big of a city, but it's big enough where I'm still driving through it on the way to school and having to roll the window up. There's always some construction, some concrete or dust particles in the air in even a modestly sized city. We all need to get up in the styx more and just sit somewhere and conciously breathe for an hour or so.

I love the country air bro

lol@ the Patriots

Brady needs to shake the rust
We need Mayo back
and the defense needs some time

They will be one of the better second half teams IMO

i moved back to the stiggz about 8 years ago. . .very satisfying :)

Top Bottom