Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Fuckin Hate People That Take Advantage Of Other People Thats My Biggest Pet Peeve

AAP said:
I hate people that try to get on the elevator before other people get off.
i just run right into them on my way out...unless its a lady, in which case i just give them a dirty looky

I hate when it is raining or snowing outside and people rush out the door and delay your getting inside and under cover. That is so rude.

I hate when the guy behind you farts on the elevator and then people look at u like u did it.

I also don't like fresh dog poo hidden in the grass or people who have to count on 97 cents in change at the grocery check and they don't count real fast or keep dropping the change.

Re: I Fuckin Hate People That Take Advantage Of Other People Thats My Biggest Pet Pee

Sassy69 said:
I hate when the guy behind you farts on the elevator and then people look at u like u did it.

I also don't like fresh dog poo hidden in the grass or people who have to count on 97 cents in change at the grocery check and they don't count real fast or keep dropping the change.
omg i ahte that too
or when they are counting out the 97c andget to 90and realize they dont have it and then pull out another dollar and put the change back in the bottom of their purse, getting it ready for the next poor person who has to wait onit
oh ohoh
or when you are shopping, and your trying to get across the parking lot, and its pouring rain, and you forget your umbrella. and your trying to hurry but theres this jerk that isnt stopping so you can get across and you have to wait for the jerkass to get by you, meanwhile your underwear are getting soaked

Top Bottom