Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found a horse.

These jokes/posts are lame.

Come on people you can do better.

stilleto said:
I...heard a lot of horse noises out the window. so i looked up and there was a horse

That wasn't a window, it was a mirror!

yonkers weights said:
I should of town with a horse in your backyard. Always wanted to maybe one day live in the country. Nice and peaceful but hard to leave the big city...

i have lived in both kinds of places and LOVE the country. I'll never leave.

That's fucking weird. I've heard of people driving out to the country and letting cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, ferrets and rabbits loose, but a horse :confused:

You might want to call the SPCA if you haven't, too.

It was wearing a halter, right? Not a bridle (if it was wearing a bridle that's scary, images of somebody lying on some trail somewhere). Clearly it busted out of somebody's field but who the hell doesn't notice their horse is missing?? Unless the owners left the horse in a field to forage and went on vacation? Shit, we'd never go out of town and leave the horses unattended (which is why I never went on a real vaction until I was able to afford/finagle one myself in my late teens) but people these days, who knows :whatever:

musclemom said:
That's fucking weird. I've heard of people driving out to the country and letting cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, ferrets and rabbits loose, but a horse :confused:

You might want to call the SPCA if you haven't, too.

It was wearing a halter, right? Not a bridle (if it was wearing a bridle that's scary, images of somebody lying on some trail somewhere). Clearly it busted out of somebody's field but who the hell doesn't notice their horse is missing?? Unless the owners left the horse in a field to forage and went on vacation? Shit, we'd never go out of town and leave the horses unattended (which is why I never went on a real vaction until I was able to afford/finagle one myself in my late teens) but people these days, who knows :whatever:

yes, it was wearing a halter. there is a farm behind my house (not like, typical suburb 'behind', but about half a mile or a full mile away.) and they have a lot of cows and horses. I'm guessing its one of theirs, so i'll probably drive by their place later and ask. maybe they haven't even noticed it missing because they have a lot.
if its not theirs, then it could have come from anywhere.

Top Bottom