Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel like I have good potential for an aesthetic physique (pics)

dasitmane

i'm fully aware that i'm tiny brahs, no hating

i'm 5 10, i was only about 140 lbs in this picture, taken a few months ago

i basically just cut out carbs and upped natural diuretic/water consumption/lowered sodium for a few weeks just to see what i would look like not holding water, mainly wanted to see how my face would look actually

face got significantly more define (it tends to hold water more than other places) but it was pretty hard to keep doing that stuff

right now im 10-12 lbs heavier, a little less lean,

would it be dumb to try to maintain the level of dryness/leanness in this pic while trying to add lbm?

If you can maintain that level of leanness while adding lbm please tell everyone here your secret thanks

i'm fully aware that i'm tiny brahs, no hating

i'm 5 10, i was only about 140 lbs in this picture, taken a few months ago

i basically just cut out carbs and upped natural diuretic/water consumption/lowered sodium for a few weeks just to see what i would look like not holding water, mainly wanted to see how my face would look actually

face got significantly more define (it tends to hold water more than other places) but it was pretty hard to keep doing that stuff

right now im 10-12 lbs heavier, a little less lean,

would it be dumb to try to maintain the level of dryness/leanness in this pic while trying to add lbm?

u aware brah?

Great aesthetics bro but you gave to decide what you want. If you want to gain size you can't expect to look photo ready the whole time. Why not give yourself a couple of months to add 5-6 pounds and then sharpen up again.you look like you have the frame for it.

Great aesthetics bro but you gave to decide what you want. If you want to gain size you can't expect to look photo ready the whole time. Why not give yourself a couple of months to add 5-6 pounds and then sharpen up again.you look like you have the frame for it.

thanks brah

mirin your aesthetics to age ratio

u seem to be small boned too and i saw your thread on the pros and cons

personally, i like being small-boned too, but it does mean that we don't have as much potential for absolute size

am currently considering various cycle options

any recommendations?

thanks brah

mirin your aesthetics to age ratio

u seem to be small boned too and i saw your thread on the pros and cons

personally, i like being small-boned too, but it does mean that we don't have as much potential for absolute size

am currently considering various cycle options
V
any recommendations?

If you want clean gains, then primo is the way to go. At you size I think you can add a bit of test. Just a 6 week cycle to beef up a bit. Masteron doesn't add much muscle but it gives a hard appearance which might be up your ally.

Hell,if youve never done anything else before,you can do 50 mgs of proviron with 25 mgs of dbol a day with GEAR,UNLEASHED and BRIDGE and youd probably be loving life!: )

thanks a lot shredded 60 yr old brah

i still have to research more

any opinions on tbol/anavar, possibly a stack? i guess 2 would require extra liver precautions

what personally have been your favorite/most successful cycles?

a little test might do me some good lol, but even slight water retention in my face gets me depressed and demotivates me (srs),
i was once 165 lbs after a 3 months dreamer bulk (when i first started working out, went from 140-165 in 3 months, this was like a little over a year ago), i felt great initially due to my crazy noob strength and muscle gains, but then the fat face got to me and i became seriously depressed, sounds vain but i just store more fat in the face than others, so i went on an extreme diet and just stopped lifting and basically lost all gains (this was all about a year ago)

but i guess test bloat has more to do with diet? sodium consumption maybe
not sure

Test and Masteron with Oxandrovar as an oral kickstart is perfect for your goals and will keep you lean and hard while adding lean mass. Bloat will be not an issue with this layout

1-12 test E 400mg per week
1-12 Masteron E 500mg per week
1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps per day
1-12 Liquidex AI
1-12 N2guard
1-12 HCGgenerate

PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 17 (use link below for discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

there is a difference between lean muscle mass which doesn't weigh much and large muscle mass.

the difference is you will need a small shirt to show off your body while someone with large muscle mass looks big no matter what they wear.

I agree with nelson.. focus on gaining mass SLOWLY. not fast. you do not need steroids at all right now. also don't forget your legs!! not sure if your legs are toothpicks or what (they have to be for you to be your height and weight), but you need a strong trunk so don't neglect them for abs

Top Bottom