Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't take it anymore.

The vibrator is for your turtle. He cannot reach over there so he needs some help. Furthermore the foot fetish magazines are teaching you how to give your turtle a pedicure. And the turtle only wants to eat fina pellets, lettice makes him puke.

madmatt said:
Since your father went through your belongings, I would make him suffer for doing so. I would tell him that you like taking it up the ass, the vibrator feels really good, and that if the turtle ever grows a penis you will have sex with it too. This should really get him going. Then after he puts you out of the house. I would have flowers delivered to your dad's house from an assumed guys name to yourself. Every holiday I would send him one of those "girl cards" with half naked men on them! Inside I would write...thanks to him not being a manly man, you have to spend the rest of your life taking it up the ass but that's ok because you like it! One day, tell him that you would like to patch everything up because he did you a great favor! HA HA! LOL!

Seriously, I would just sit down and tell him the complete truth! He will be so happy that you are not gay that the AAS will seem like a walk in the park. Good luck.;)

That was a great post. :D

Megamorph

I am very sorry to hear your story the one thing i have learnt about life is that what does'nt kill u only makes u stronger one of my friends was kicked out from his parents house, at 12.30am in the morning all because his gay, and he cried and cried and felt sooo alone and made him wonder what kind of a parent would do that to there child at 12.30am in the morning with no where to go. All i can say is as long as the sun rises everyone morning mate then there is hope for a brigther to tommorrow for each and every one of us.

ken343

What are your fathers stresses?

Besides you. Whats going on in his world to make him so spiteful?
Why dont you ask him? Tell him your hurt by his intrusion into your privacy, but you understand its his house and that you respect that. "Dad I love you! What is wrong?

If that doesnt get to him forget it. Some people have lost their souls and humanity to petty past experiences. Your his son and if he's blowing off his steam on you then his prioities are fucked.
You may very well impress him if you stand up to him like a man and just tell him your leaving and to straighten up if he ever wants to see you again. Then parry that slap and throw a good hook enough to send him to the ground. Weird but i think he might relate to that type of confrontation. I think his respect for you would get better.

I may be way out there on my comment but reading your posts this is the exact response I had.

Good luck,

Marky

Top Bottom