Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can see my veins now....

is this helping with your getting lean?? are you loosing any strength in your lifts??? how much running per week are you doing?? shoes are a big deal, dont skimp buy the best....

There is a running store near here where my hubby got his shoes, so I'll go there. From what I can see I'm still lifting as heavy as ever. We don't run for distance really, we usually walk to the gym. Why do cardio when you can get it to & from the gym?? Anyway, we've started running a big portion of the way to & from the gym. One day, I hope to be able to run the whole way.

jenscats5 said:
In my legs, chest & biceps area. Crazy. They aren't popping out or anything, but I can now see them where I couldn't before. I guess this is a sign of lower bodyfat???

That is great Jen is it only when you flex or all the time?
How low is your bf% now?

Veins == "thinner" skin == less bodyfat == "leaner"

Some people are more prone to being "veiny", however if you are starting to show more veins where you didn't before, it's a good sign :)

Sassy -- No, I can see them most of the time now & not just when I flex.

I'm fair with thin skin so I would have a predominance to show veins but these are in areas where I hadn't seen them before.

thanks everyone!!

Top Bottom