Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am off for surgery and when I get back ill have titanium in my body and you won't

It won't result in strip searching, they can isolate the source of the metal.

I have titanium in my neck and the buzzers used to go off all the damn time. Now they don't?

Your surgeon will give you a card explaining the metal in your hand. Unless he forgets.

All searches at the airport are a nuisance and hurting their business. I'm going to do more driving. Too many searches and lost baggage for me.

sermon_of_mockery said:
More like terminator than robocop.What kinda pain killers they gonna give you for post surgery?

most likely crack cocaine

The Nature Boy said:
lee majors had titanium in his body long before you did.

there is a slight chance I could die today so I need to know, are you really gay?

Testosterone boy said:
It won't result in strip searching, they can isolate the source of the metal.

I have titanium in my neck and the buzzers used to go off all the damn time. Now they don't?

Your surgeon will give you a card explaining the metal in your hand. Unless he forgets.

All searches at the airport are a nuisance and hurting their business. I'm going to do more driving. Too many searches and lost baggage for me.

Thank you for taking me so seriously... really !

Originally posted by Testosterone boy
:confused: I was talking to HI. He is going in for surgery, most take that seriously. I did.

HI could care less about the Surgery.
He's just looking forward to those Federal Airport screeners

Top Bottom