Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone is addictive!

i love hgh also .. guys who use it only to gain size, are really missing out on other added benifits ..the over 30-35 group that is

bump, BTW- I know that GH isnt an AAS. I never said that. However. I will say again that 5 weeks of GH is a tease at best. Save your money and run it for 6 months.

bump, BTW- I know that GH isnt an AAS. I never said that. However. I will say again that 5 weeks of GH is a tease at best. Save your money and run it for 6 months.
for sure! i just finished my first kit yesterday...in way would i be happy with them results...another month or 2 is when it really starts to work!

There isn't enough info on GH available here on EF. HGH is the "mystery forumula" to which I can't find any straight talk. If you do an internet search on HGH all you get a million "mouth spray" OTC bullsh-- formulas.

Also, I can obtain pretty much any aas I desire by way of a few mouse clicks and within 10 days. I NEVER see any HGH sold at the AAS websites.

Is there a special EF sticky or E-Book that deals with all the info surrounding HGH?
Birdman

There is quite a lot of good info on GH here at EF. Perhaps your limited to accessing it not being a Platinum Member but it is certainly there in a number of threads and posts. As for sourcing that is a completely different subject and one I am sure your aware cannot be discussed.

There isn't enough info on GH available here on EF. HGH is the "mystery forumula" to which I can't find any straight talk. If you do an internet search on HGH all you get a million "mouth spray" OTC bullsh-- formulas.

Also, I can obtain pretty much any aas I desire by way of a few mouse clicks and within 10 days. I NEVER see any HGH sold at the AAS websites.

Is there a special EF sticky or E-Book that deals with all the info surrounding HGH?
Birdman
anything that open advertises you can basically expect to be robbed...your going about it the wrong way

I am on HRT and I have been using nordtropin for just about a year. I started at 7iu's per week and now am at 10 iu's per week. I have seen no benifit to it. Do you need to taper down on nordtropin or can I just stop ? Thinking of stopping until i accumlate enough to do 2 iu's per day for 3 months to see if it works at that level. Also use 260mg test c per week for HRT.

Top Bottom