Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone is addictive!

Your only doing 1 - 1 1/2 ius/daily sdever?

yes it was 1 iu (.35mg )to start every day then after 6 months went to 1.15 iu's (.40mg) I was wrong to say 10 iu's i was only doing 8 iu's every week for the last 6 months. the good thing is the pen is really easy to use.

I have been on hgh for a while now.. The stuff is great. Just costly. I get it perscribed and I'm on 3ius/day now. I can get the same results from doing cardio. HGH = no cardio for me so i like it.

5 weeks? It's all in your head man. Your mind is more powerful than you think. I can believe 8 - 10 weeks you can start seeing a diff.

There isn't enough info on GH available here on EF. HGH is the "mystery forumula" to which I can't find any straight talk. If you do an internet search on HGH all you get a million "mouth spray" OTC bullsh-- formulas.

Also, I can obtain pretty much any aas I desire by way of a few mouse clicks and within 10 days. I NEVER see any HGH sold at the AAS websites.

Is there a special EF sticky or E-Book that deals with all the info surrounding HGH?
Birdman

What info are you looking for specifically?
If you are looking for a source, we can't talk about that, they are out there!

I don't get why people say it's all in your head or no way 5 wks.

It was quite simple, my gf said I lost noticeable fat, my work colleagues said I look healthier and I noticed I could see more of my abs much more defined.

It's all in your head that it's all in my head. :)

I've done it a few times and spent big money, really never saw anything in 5 weeks. Both times it was a few motnhs to even start seeing results other than hands going numb and carpo tunnel at high doseage, which happened real quick.

What info are you looking for specifically?
If you are looking for a source, we can't talk about that, they are out there!

I fully understand the "source request" issue and this is not the info I'm after. I have purchased E-books for "better" info and there is nothing really there regarding HGH. It took a long time just to figure out the different types of HGH (just like the different types of testosterone) based on the info in these forums.

There is a lot more secret HGH code-talk posted here on EF than any other performance enhancing element. I have to do google searches on the words used in the posts just to understand what you guys are talking about. Obviously being 47, ...I would really want to know! ...ya know??

I guess a link to any EF thread that clearly talks about HGH in a similar fashion that was done with the "Everything you need to know about OTC designer steroids/prohormones." sticky on the Bodybuilding Supplements forum would help.

Birdman

I fully understand the "source request" issue and this is not the info I'm after. I have purchased E-books for "better" info and there is nothing really there regarding HGH. It took a long time just to figure out the different types of HGH (just like the different types of testosterone) based on the info in these forums.

There is a lot more secret HGH code-talk posted here on EF than any other performance enhancing element. I have to do google searches on the words used in the posts just to understand what you guys are talking about. Obviously being 47, ...I would really want to know! ...ya know??

I guess a link to any EF thread that clearly talks about HGH in a similar fashion that was done with the "Everything you need to know about OTC designer steroids/prohormones." sticky on the Bodybuilding Supplements forum would help.

Birdman

Here is a link that is like and idiots guide to HGH and no I am not calling you an idiot.

Basic question and answer stuff

Basic benifits of HGH and more links

If you need more pm me or lets start a new thread!

Top Bottom