Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smashing the weights with anavar as a female?

anavar is fine for females but make sure you use real var

para pharma is the high quality var

I’m looking to try anavar oxandrolone as a female
I’m 44 years old
5’0’’ and 95 pounds
I can currently bench the bar and 15 pounds on each side.
Never used steroids, just used lgd before
Would 10mgs a day anavar be good or is it too much considering how much I weigh
Just how long have you trained?

I’m looking to try anavar oxandrolone as a female
I’m 44 years old
5’0’’ and 95 pounds
I can currently bench the bar and 15 pounds on each side.
Never used steroids, just used lgd before
Would 10mgs a day anavar be good or is it too much considering how much I weigh
I would start at 2.5mg moring and evening then bump to 5mg split once you see how you react

Before considering the use of Anavar or any other anabolic steroid, it's crucial to consult with a knowledgeable healthcare professional, such as an endocrinologist or a sports medicine physician. They can provide you with personalized advice based on your specific health history, goals, and potential risks.

It's also important to explore alternative options for achieving your desired fitness or performance goals, such as proper nutrition, regular exercise, and working with a qualified trainer or coach. These approaches can help you make sustainable progress without the potential risks associated with anabolic steroid use.
I've seen u post this a few times already who exactly are you lol ?

The first time my wife used Anavar She added 25 lbs to her bench in 4 weeks doing 10 mg a day broken into 5 mg doses every 12 hours. She continues to make gains in her cycles, but it seems like the first cycle was her biggest boost.

Top Bottom