Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the fuck has Milos Sarcev put 20lbs of muscle on 5 different top competitors?

Powerbuilder333 said:
A few more weeks of trenbolone sweats, shortness of breath, headaches, sleep apnea, heartburn, ect and I'm through.
It's going great! LOL.
Here's a photo of me relaxing with a friend from last night at work
5zc5hle.jpg

Maybe 702 will recognize the building?

Fuck!!! It wont open for me!.. It is saying that the page cannot be displayed. Where you training?

AWWW shit IM sure I will recognize if it is a titty bar.. Perfect spots to get ur hustle on.

Hey Power.... We need to hook up.

702daswoll1 said:
Im asking this after reading the latest edition of Musclemag. In the issue King Kamali goes on a rant about Sarcev and how he has turned Gustavo Baddell and Dennis Wolf into top 5 Olympia competitors.
The article stated in a round about way that Sarcev has come up with an insulin formula that is cutting edge and is changing these guys physiques in an incredible way. Anybody have any information on this new insulin regimen that Sarcev is using?
Its Friday night fellas and Im sitting at home pondering insulin. Dark side is the best side. Lets get this thread crackin.

just a hint,,, when ran in conjuction correctly with AAS, IGF1,HGH, insulin can make a HUGE difference and put size on pronto.

holy ghost said:
hes a fucking beast bro

you two are gonna get locked up!!!!!! lol!!!

VICE squads gonna be on your ass!

Yeah he is fucking yoked to no end and tall as a motherfucker. Vice squad? Ewww <<<shakes>>> Dont get me scared now Ghost halloween was last week.

nzrodney said:
Milos had a great body like to know more myself just done a net search but nothing specific found. Got me thinking insulin again havent used for about 12 months. Deliciously dangerous stuff
Considering to much can kill you yes it is.

702daswoll1 said:
AWWW shit IM sure I will recognize if it is a titty bar.. Perfect spots to get ur hustle on.

Hey Power.... We need to hook up.

NAW - it's the www.doubledownsaloon.com - A punk rock bar where I work part time as a bouncer.
I train at Flamingo/Sandhill Gold's. I'm peaking for a deadlift contest in a couple of weeks. After that I'll be training for fun (bodybuilding style) and natural for awhile. Send a PM if you want to lift sometime.
Not into hookers, but I'll drink at the Palomino club every once in awhile - lol.

Top Bottom