Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the fuck has Milos Sarcev put 20lbs of muscle on 5 different top competitors?

holy ghost said:
hey powerbulider you ever used igf before?
No. I did a little research, but never followed through. I'd like to try IGF in my arms and blow them up so there bigger than my fuckin' head - lol. From Sunday after supersets - a little more size needed:
6qi9hh.jpg

In a few months I'm going to be seeing a new doctor. I'll have to ask about Growth - I'm 45 and should be eligible for HRT. My concern is I have a few benign fatty tumors, and I've read that growth can make tumors grow.
You have any experience with peptides?

You look like Jake the Snake on roidsssss.....!!!! HA!

Well...whoever experience what I am talking about will know that simply NOT CONSIDERING WHAT I SAID HERE and training without it...is going to lead to much less productive training...thus = WASTE OF TIME.

And that's all I have to say .[/QUOTE]

WOW....interesting...great find AAP. Thanks for diggin that up...enlightning!

Powerbuilder333 said:
No. I did a little research, but never followed through. I'd like to try IGF in my arms and blow them up so there bigger than my fuckin' head - lol. From Sunday after supersets - a little more size needed:
6qi9hh.jpg

In a few months I'm going to be seeing a new doctor. I'll have to ask about Growth - I'm 45 and should be eligible for HRT. My concern is I have a few benign fatty tumors, and I've read that growth can make tumors grow.
You have any experience with peptides?

Hey Power. I got a Doc out here that is growth friendly. Hit me up with pm if you want his name.

Top Bottom