Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the fuck has Milos Sarcev put 20lbs of muscle on 5 different top competitors?

Vandyl sulfate didn't work for me 15 years ago, no reason to believe it would now.
Yes simple sugars Post Workout will help recovery, toss in 50 gr whey and 10ie Humalin-R and you'll get big.
Never considered it a miricle though, but then if I had my size with Milos small waist - that would be a miricle.

holy ghost said:
hey bro hows your cycle going??
A few more weeks of Tren sweats, shortness of breath, headaches, sleep apnea, heartburn, ect and I'm through.
It's going great! LOL.
Here's a photo of me relaxing with a friend from last night at work
5zc5hle.jpg

Maybe 702 will recognize the building?

Powerbuilder333 said:
Vandyl sulfate didn't work for me 15 years ago, no reason to believe it would now.
Yes simple sugars Post Workout will help recovery, toss in 50 gr whey and 10ie Humalin-R and you'll get big.
Never considered it a miricle though, but then if I had my size with Milos small waist - that would be a miricle.

Just how much of a difference would you say insulin has made for you using it in this way?

Great thread btw, I always like topics that explore new or less trodden territory.

Jacob

^^^ Once I used insulin between cycles and I was able to keep most of my strength while gaining size (fat and muscle). I was dieted down to 275 with the plan to bulk up to 310 +.
I know from experience that insulin helps put on weight with out gear, so it stands to reason that it'll help while on gear.
Figuring out how much Slin will help on cycle is liking trying to guess how much one type of roid helps when you're stacking 6 - lol.
Botton line - if I didn't think it had it's benifits I wouldn't use it. It's by far the most dangerous chemical I've ever used, and yes, I've gone hypoglycemic several times.
Never allow yourself to fall asleep after using Slin! Lately my 2nd meal post Slin has contained some fat in it. So far I haven't gone hypo since I started doing this.

I would not totally rule out Vanadyl Sulfate. I have some caps going at present The recommended dose is for 110kg(242lbs) body weight 6 caps at 7.5mg with 243mg dextrose each. Thats 45mg Van each day. I know BBers using this "old" product who swear by it. I have not used it consistantly enough to decide. I dont know where Nelson got his dose from ........Vanadyl does spike insulin. It's also toxic in the dosages that were recommended back then. (Up to 12mcgs daily).

Milos... LOL. He used to get pissed that I purchased huge quantities of MetRX outside of his distribution line... But, holy shit his wife is smokin hot. They worked out at my gym. He always had a great body. I was always more interested in hers though.

Top Bottom