Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the fuck has Milos Sarcev put 20lbs of muscle on 5 different top competitors?

702daswoll1

Im asking this after reading the latest edition of Musclemag. In the issue King Kamali goes on a rant about Sarcev and how he has turned Gustavo Baddell and Dennis Wolf into top 5 Olympia competitors.
The article stated in a round about way that Sarcev has come up with an insulin formula that is cutting edge and is changing these guys physiques in an incredible way. Anybody have any information on this new insulin regimen that Sarcev is using?
Its Friday night fellas and Im sitting at home pondering insulin. Dark side is the best side. Lets get this thread crackin.

Milos had a great body like to know more myself just done a net search but nothing specific found. Got me thinking slin again havent used for about 12 months. Deliciously dangerous stuff

Not to put a damper on enthusiasum but a lot of these stories are exagerated. I think it's funny that there are guys who ponder insulin use when they've barely tapped their NATURAL ability.

And in the meantime, there's a very simple way to use the power of insulin safely. Sugar and vandyl sulfate. That's right -- the one thing everone tries to avoid and an old outdated supplement from the 90's. I challange everyone who is looking to get bigger with insulin to drink two portions of BIG BLAST along with 3 mcgs of vanadly a day for one month. I guarantee, if you train heavy, get enough sleep and maintain a calorie surplus you'll be 10 pounds heavier. Will some of it be fat and water? Absolutely. But so would be the case with insulin.

Sorry for the rant. Carry on.

Last edited:
Nelson Montana said:
Not to put a damper on enthusiasum but a lot of these stories are exagerated. I think it's funny that there are guys who ponder insulin use when they've barely tapped their NATURAL ability.

And in the meantime, there's a very simple way to use the power of insulin safely. Sugar and vandyl sulfate. That's right -- the one thing everone tries to avoid and an old outdated supplement from the 90's. I challange everyone who is looking to get bigger with insulin to drink two portions of BIG BLAST along with 3 mgs of vanadly a day for one month. I guarantee, if you train heavy, get enough sleep and maintain a calorie surplus you'll be 10 pounds heavier. Will some of it be fat and water? Absolutely. But so would be the case with insulin.

Sorry for the rant. Carry on.

its not a rant. i totally agree. i cant speak to the big blast or vanadly but i have had great success manipulating my bodys insulin with properly timed ingestion of some fast acting sugars. i wont touch insulin. my father is an insulin dependent diabetic and i have seen what that does.

Top Bottom