Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much nolvadex should I take to prevent gyno?

oc101588

I am taking 2 50mg anadrol daily and 3 amps of sustanon 250 weekly and have started to notice my nipples are getting hard with what feels like fluid in them. I know I need some nolvadex but am not sure how much to take, what manufacturer to look for. For some reason the people I work out with at the gym dont sell it?? Any help greatly appreciated

I am taking 2 50mg anadrol daily and 3 amps of sustanon 250 weekly and have started to notice my nipples are getting hard with what feels like fluid in them. I know I need some nolvadex but am not sure how much to take, what manufacturer to look for. For some reason the people I work out with at the gym dont sell it?? Any help greatly appreciated

UMMM Have you ever done this before? You should always have this stuff planned out and thats WAY too much if its a first cycle. You need adex not nolva.

I just noticed......if your name is your b-day, you should NOT BE ON ANYTHING now because you're still naturally growing. Wait till you are at least 25 but if you insist on it.

.5mg eod or ed should be ok with the sust.

It Is Irresponsible doing gear and not doing any homework on it, you should have had planned before starting.
Nova is ok but now we have Arimidex, Femara, and Aromasin available to us, which notably prevents estrogen from being manufactured in the first place.
You can purchase A Dex from AG Guys!

RADAR

whatever you chose to use imo you should stay away from ag guys. you hear a lot of bad about their products. i would suggest 4rx.com for these products however the delivery takes a while like 30 days to us. eclen seems to be an ok place to get stuff from and they are a bit faster then 4rx. if your not strapped i would buy from both.

whatever you chose to use imo you should stay away from ag guys. you hear a lot of bad about their products. i would suggest 4rx.com for these products however the delivery takes a while like 30 days to us. eclen seems to be an ok place to get stuff from and they are a bit faster then 4rx. if your not strapped i would buy from both.

I've used alot of products from AG Guys with no problems, has this just started happening recently?

Anyone else here is also welcome to chime in,I Will not endorse a site that doesn't live up to it's claims!
RADAR

you dont want to use nolva for this.
id cut the anadrol down to 50 a day (i have never used thewm so maybe somoen can offer a fix for that bloat because i dont know)..you need to jump on adex or letro asap..could be the test if your on 750 a week....im sure your pretty bloated about now... google research letro or research adex and you will be good to go

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is too young for the this shit yet????

:confused:
hes already started...finsih it up..lesson learned

Top Bottom