Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your gym membership cost?

austin77 said:
.May be a stupid quiestion but what is MMA. How does a gym stay in biss. if people go for free? Not trying to sound crazy>

little bit of confusion. I was talking about 2 separate gyms.

where i lift weights at, I don't have to pay a membership fee

MMA is Mixed Martial Arts. maybe you watch Spike chanel and have seen the UFC? i pay $120 per month to train MMA

Illuminati said:
little bit of confusion. I was talking about 2 separate gyms.

where i lift weights at, I don't have to pay a membership fee

MMA is Mixed Martial Arts. maybe you watch Spike chanel and have seen the UFC? i pay $120 per month to train MMA
Cool, thanks for the reply, that makes since, thats pretty kick ass to train for Mixed Martial Arts. Yes, I have watched it on spike many of times. Whats your cardio like? Since training for such a high intensity sport.

austin77 said:
Cool, thanks for the reply, that makes since, thats pretty kick ass to train for Mixed Martial Arts. Yes, I have watched it on spike many of times. Whats your cardio like? Since training for such a high intensity sport.

i dont currently do any cardio other than the classes.

monday 1hr submission wrestling
wed 1hr submission wrestling 1hr kickboxing (muay thai)
thurs 1hr submission wrestling 1hr kickboxing (muay thai)
friday 1hr submission wrestling
EO sunday 1hr kickboxing 1.5hrs submission wrestling .5hrs sparring

plus weight training on wed,thurs and friday

any day that there is two or more things listed, I do them back to back. so wednesday/thursday right after submission wrestling i go straight into kickboxing. I might start picking up another wrestling and kickboxing class thursday morning in addtion to the night classes. the classes themselves are pretty grueling cardio wise.

we call it submission wrestling, instead of BJJ, because we train w/o the gi

Illuminati said:
the gym that i lift at is free now

but my MMA training is $120/month. but i get training from the best in the world, so its well worth it

Like Landmark is free if you're training at the Lions Den? It's $100/month there as far as I know.....?

24 hour fitness is $20/month for me here. And there is a new Golds opening in June or July around the corner from work that I want to check out... :)

Illuminati said:
i dont currently do any cardio other than the classes.

monday 1hr submission wrestling
wed 1hr submission wrestling 1hr kickboxing (muay thai)
thurs 1hr submission wrestling 1hr kickboxing (muay thai)
friday 1hr submission wrestling
EO sunday 1hr kickboxing 1.5hrs submission wrestling .5hrs sparring

plus weight training on wed,thurs and friday

any day that there is two or more things listed, I do them back to back. so wednesday/thursday right after submission wrestling i go straight into kickboxing. I might start picking up another wrestling and kickboxing class thursday morning in addtion to the night classes. the classes themselves are pretty grueling cardio wise.

we call it submission wrestling, instead of BJJ, because we train w/o the gi

awesome bro, how do you like muay thai, I was thinking of getting into it, there is a really good trainer in the city here, also ninjitsu.

WonderWoman26 said:
Like Landmark is free if you're training at the Lions Den? It's $100/month there as far as I know.....?

24 hour fitness is $20/month for me here. And there is a new Golds opening in June or July around the corner from work that I want to check out... :)

not sure what you mean by Landmark. the gym I lift at, and the one I train MMA for are owned by two different people that have nothing to do with each other. i've just gotten in good with the owner of the gym that I lift at, and he doesn't charge me any more

FriendlyCanadian said:
awesome bro, how do you like muay thai, I was thinking of getting into it, there is a really good trainer in the city here, also ninjitsu.

its a lot of fun. you do most of your striking against pads and bags, so don't think you will go right in be spar with people. the idea is to get you comfortable with throwing combinations,through the use of pads and the heavy bag.

Top Bottom