Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your gym membership cost?

32.46 monthly for golds. Access to any golds, (I've used the one in Austin on occasion) classes, etc.

Wish they had a better oly platform and more bumpers, but it'll work until I find somewhere better.

Mine is $27.20 a month. There's not enough free weights in my opinion, only two squat racks, only two flat benches, only one incline bench..... You get the picture. They have it sectioned off with cardio machines in one spot, free weights in one, nautilus in one, and two DB sections (one with lighter DB and one with heavier). One bonus is that it's a 24 hour gym. They also have a smoothie bar at the front. It's not too bad, but I think they could make some improvements.

the gym that i lift at is free now

but my MMA training is $120/month. but i get training from the best in the world, so its well worth it

20$ per month. Lot's of freeweights and hammer strength. They don't get pissed at us dropping deads since they moved the squat/dead area into it's own little alcove. it's a little too commercial for me but it's 2mi from my place and the nearest serious pling gym is 35mi away across downtown Denver so it's about an hour drive each way.

Cheers,
Scotsman

17 dollars a month at 24 hr fitness, thats a all club membership, free day care included. Been a memeber for 11 yrs.

Illuminati said:
the gym that i lift at is free now

but my MMA training is $120/month. but i get training from the best in the world, so its well worth it
.May be a stupid quiestion but what is MMA. How does a gym stay in biss. if people go for free? Not trying to sound crazy>

Im in the UK student price is around $65 a month my missus who is a nurse pays $80 a month, but its expted over here everything costs a fucking fortune. Oh its a big ass gym with free classes and all the other things that i never use.

Top Bottom