Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

animal pak on steroids and how much is your health worth to you?

Toss in the hcgenerate and may as well get a 5lb bag of protein too. Wheytobuildmuscle protein I have is 49 before the 15% discount -discount its 41.00 for the 5lb and it will not cost you any more then the orginal 25 a charge to ship it anyway.. No matter how much you buy I only charge 25.00 for shipping even if you buy 500lb of product. So for guys like you its best to load the cart up like a mother fucker and get everything you will need from a to 7.

Hahaha omg man thanks.. I was just sitting here reading the flavours.. Thinking you bastards... Why can't we get flavors like this! :) ah going to look forward to this

Bro, needto's proteins is no joke!!! Your gonna have a big problem though while ordering...which flavor to pick!!!! Lol that's why I bought, ice cream sandwich, cup cake batter an cinnamon bun. I'm telling you, there's nothing like them! It's like eating ice cream with protein! I would deff get throw in some better protein bars too. There also a problem when you get them...you can't stop eating them!! Lol never again will I buy some crap protein bar from the local supp store. Got a customer for life brotha, Thanks needto! You the man!!

Bro, needto's proteins is no joke!!! Your gonna have a big problem though while ordering...which flavor to pick!!!! Lol that's why I bought, ice cream sandwich, cup cake batter an cinnamon bun. I'm telling you, there's nothing like them! It's like eating ice cream with protein! I would deff get throw in some better protein bars too. There also a problem when you get them...you can't stop eating them!! Lol never again will I buy some crap protein bar from the local supp store. Got a customer for life brotha, Thanks needto! You the man!!

Got ice cream sandwich :D haha. Ordered before I read about the bars. maybe next time :p

I am working on a fix for this problem. Working with My manufacturers on making 5lb variety packs. What this will be is rather then getting 5lb of all the same flavor for around only 3.00 more customers can mix and match 5 1lb bags of 5 different flavors.

I am working on a fix for this problem. Working with My manufacturers on making 5lb variety packs. What this will be is rather then getting 5lb of all the same flavor for around only 3.00 more customers can mix and match 5 1lb bags of 5 different flavors.

Oh I really like the sound of this.. My girlfriend is jealous of the flavors.. But couldn't pick one so didn't order.. I think many would be keen for this! :D

(ps thanks to tech support for fixing my password mix up so quickly! :)

Oh I really like the sound of this.. My girlfriend is jealous of the flavors.. But couldn't pick one so didn't order.. I think many would be keen for this! :D

(ps thanks to tech support for fixing my password mix up so quickly! :)

I would assume your talking about My Abby girl and Wilcox instant live support team? Smart addition to the N2BM family line up..

Abby girl is awesome and We are so glad to have her working with us to ensure all customers are taken care of as quickly as we can.. Having her Man ( tech support) right next to her helps lmao.. They make a great live support team for N2BM . Worth every penny :heart::heart:

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

I would assume your talking about My Abby girl and Wilcox instant live support team? Smart addition to the N2BM family line up..

Abby girl is awesome and We are so glad to have her working with us to ensure all customers are taken care of as quickly as we can.. Having her Man ( tech support) right next to her helps lmao.. They make a great live support team for N2BM . Worth every penny :heart::heart:

My forum account wouldn't log on, sent an email and they fixed it within few hours, I had no issues with n2bm :) no need for support! Haha

Top Bottom