Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh and how tall r u

5' 5" about 115 lbs. about 13-14% body fat. want to gain a little more mass but overall pretty happy :)

Lobo I am still patiently waiting for my pics!!! Dont keep a gal waiting.....

Alexsmom sweetie you need to put on some LBS!! 125 at 5'8 is really low!!! Start eating like crazy and lifting some major weight girl!!

new@gettinbig said:
Lobo I am still patiently waiting for my pics!!! Dont keep a gal waiting.....

Alexsmom sweetie you need to put on some LBS!! 125 at 5'8 is really low!!! Start eating like crazy and lifting some major weight girl!!

I was thinking the same girl......

New@....

I'm trying...I don't think I really look that thin because I'm sure my BF is not nearly as low as yours. I'm really not sure though...I have a history of anorexia so maybe I have a little body image distortion. Anyhow, I'm trying really hard to eat clean and 6 meals a day. I'm really challenging myself with the weights and cutting back on the cardio a bit (I've always been a heavy cardio person).
Maybe you can take a look at what I'm doing and give me your opinion:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Tri's and Chest, 1/2 hour cardio
Wednesday: 45 minutes Cardio
Thursday: Back and Biceps....maybe 20 minutes HIIT cardio
Friday: Shoulders....30 minutes cardio
Saturday: 30 minutes HIIT cardio
(stomach exercies mixed in there about 2-3 x/week)

Diet:
7am 3/4 cup oats
10am 2 eggs/1yolk, 1 small apple
12:30pm 3oz tuna mixed in with some brown rice and salsa and veggies
3:30pm rest of tuna
6:30pm 4 egg whites(or some kind of meat) and veggies
9:00pm protein shake

5'3" and up to a beastly 142lbs now :eek2: BF unknown, but if I had to guess by the jiggle in my bootay and mushy abs, prob about 18%.

Top Bottom