Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh and how tall r u

WarLobo said:
Oh, I'd say a good eight inches and a solid 24 oz.... sort of on the thick side, but hell, what can you do.... :D

Glad to see the moderator enjoys carte blanche...absolute power corrupts absolutely ;)

5'7", 154lbs. A bit too much fat stored below the waist, but also a lot of good thick muscle under there... And as I said in my introduction, I'll get rid of it asap.

5'2 1/2, 130 lbs, 17.5% b/f Right now working on adding muscle mass want to go up to 145, having a hard time eating enough to gain the weight without a lot of added fat. Will begin a cutting diet sometime in March to get ready for competition in July and maybe another one in Sept.

5'4", 134#, bf????
tryin' to find someone to take a reading for me with calipers. But I'm in a size 6 & do have some definition & lines, so prob not too high.

5'8" and 125 lbs, BF?? Really trying hard this time to keep my diet clean, lift heavier and cut down on the cardio. Never knew what "eating clean" was until I came to these boards.

Top Bottom