Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh and how tall r u

LOL

yea, I noticed those scratches, but I didnt know if it was a birthmark or something so I was gonna keep my mouth shut...nice pics Spatts..those must be before MOO MOO days - b/c you dont look like a cow at all

I'm about 5'2, 107lbs, don't know my bf but wear usually a size 1-2 in clothes. I'm trying to reach 115, started a cycle yesterday actually.

5'5" 140 lbs 17.6% body fat

My goal is to remain at 140 lbs (or a little more muscle sure wouldn't hurt) and get down to 12% body fat by May 1st and hopefully maintain there (if it's not too difficult diet-wise). I was at 16.6% before Thanksgiving! :bawling:

5'4", a terrible 152!! My bodyfat is at 25%. Really got to work on that!! I was always naturally slender, I usually weigh between 115-120 pounds

you had me thinking i was going crazy

I clicked on the wrong link before.....silly me! Now those are some good pics....I like the butt shot - you got yourself a nice avatar w/that one!! you are no where near moo moo either- as I said before.....for those of you who were fooled by her posts into thinking she was fat - WRONG!!

i seeeee uve added some pics spatts!! the trap and shoulder pics are hot! yea!! sportin the burns!! go spatts!! we're all so proud of our elite moo moo.

all out of luv! -- KB:)

Top Bottom