Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh and how tall r u

spatterson said:
I posted a thread last Tuesday asking if war wounds like that were typical for everyone. That's the only reason they're in there.

i get em bad too.... SUX the big one but it looks pretty cool eh stud? :p

spatterson said:
I posted a thread last Tuesday asking if war wounds like that were typical for everyone. That's the only reason they're in there.

I have sooooo much respect for you ladies that are sporting "Badges of Honor" like that...HELL YEAH!!! :)

I box squat EVERY Friday...and when I get done I have a bar mark on both rear delts....usually takes till Tues or Wed to heal. Then Friday its right back. Wear them with PRIDE Spatts...you earned them :)

Moo
:fro:

Last edited:
hannibal.... i thought u werent going to be around till 1 am or so?? :confused: YEAH UR HERE!! shoot me a PM and et me know how the day went,,,, i want to keep it in PM's please... :)

i'm a wimp

i use a pad to squat with.:( ...............BUT I SQUATTED 225 FOR 10, THEN 275 FOR 5 YESTERDAY----butt to heel squats....SO TAKE THAT!!! MUHUAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!!:D
:)

ok...so i've been awake today a little long.....hehe!:)

SPATTS......

THATS NOT MY MAX.....THAT WAS 5 W/275 AFTER 10 W/ 225------TO THE FLOOR I MIGHT ADD!!! GIRLPOWER ROCKS!!! HEHEHE! WANNA HAVE A SQUAT-OFF? MY GYM...TOM. MORNING----CAN'T MAKE IT? SCARED----I KNEW IT..!!! LOL!:insane:

MUHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D

Hello. I'm new to the board. I'm 5'3", 124 lbs. Last contest BF approx 9%-12% I'm off season so I know its higher. Each bf mreasuremet method gave different results. Whats the most accurate way to measure bf?

SPATTS.....

I'M 40 LBS LIGHTER....BUT YOU HAVE A LONGER DISTANCE TO TRAVEL......SO ......WE BOTH ROCK! HEHEHEHEHE!!:fro:
I'VE ONLY DONE 315 ONE TIME.....IT WAS A "REAL" SQUAT...BUTT ON MY HEELS....KNEES WRAPPED-BELT, ETC., BUT IT SEEMED LIKE A HALF HOUR WENT BY FROM START TO FINISH....KNOW WHAT I MEAN? MY LEGS ARE OUT OF PROPORTION WITH THE REST OF MY BODY ALREADY...I REALLY SHOULD LIGHTEN UP---BUT IT'S AN EGO THANG!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

FIT DIVA----HYDROSTATIC-----ALL THE WAY!!!:D

Re: SPATTS.....

pumpgirl said:

I'VE ONLY DONE 315 ONE TIME.....IT WAS A "REAL" SQUAT...BUTT ON MY HEELS....KNEES WRAPPED-BELT, ETC., BUT IT SEEMED LIKE A HALF HOUR WENT BY FROM START TO FINISH....KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Taking "3 Wheels" to the floor and back...NICE :)

Top Bottom