Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you weigh and how tall r u

Need some pics of you TV3....DAMN GIRL :)

I am still 5'9.....but have dropped down to 150 pds. My goal is 145-148. Anymore than that and I feel like a skeleton.

ive always been heavy....never ever been on the skinny side either...which is shy bulking is so easy..cuttin is a biatch :D

my only prob right now is the thickness i carry in the middle (mid section)

i need to get that narrower.....ive always been sort of square shaped LOL

Right now I am really set on cutting. Just gotta get rid of this fat layer. It's gross. Giving up carbs is SO hard. I know I can do it though...because I really want it (though I'm sure my bf will not enjoy my constant bitching that I want some pasta).

I'm recovering from an ed and when I wasn't eating, all I really would comsume was carbs. I'm working hard to set up a diet for myself that will feed my body and help me cut fat. Kind of nervous about it right now but I need to decide if I want to fight my body or fight for my body. I've done enought damage as is-- I want to love it and that's a lot easier to do when it's looking lean.

Katie

I'm 5'8"..170lbs:( already lost 5lbs in 30 days but by Jan 1 I will be around 150lbs:D then back up to 155-160 all muscle baby!!!;)

edited because just checked my weight again back up to 170:( my clothes definitely are looser(is that a word..LOL) so I know I have at least decreased my bf%)

Last edited:
5'10 160.....lost some after being sick:( Most Ive ever been is 167..comfortable where I am now.

I'm 130 12% body fat 5'4" tooooooo skinny...cut, but not enough mass...currently working on correcting this situation. ;)

Top Bottom