Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many pull-ups can you guys get?

I believe grip to be a determining factor. My ranges always vary depending on which grip(wide, narrow, medium, underhand...etc) I use.

I believe grip to be a determining factor. My ranges always vary depending on which grip(wide, narrow, medium, underhand...etc) I use.
Wider is definately harder

27 just doing them normal............18 if i go extremely slow on the negative

Wider is definately harder

Without question....plus.......cheating factors in to. They have a crossfit crew and they do the full body swing reps and bang them out......but I don't know if they can do 5 normal reps. Damn....in the Army we just pulled and pulled all day. I used to lose count. That was 4 years ago and I am 60lbs heavier now. I don't really do pullups anymore.

20. Rest paused. With a 25 pound plate :evil:

Not too bad for having monkey arms. I am not real sure about body weight chins though. I would guess maybe 12-15. Dead hang of course.

20. Rest paused. With a 25 pound plate :evil:

Not too bad for having monkey arms. I am not real sure about body weight chins though. I would guess maybe 12-15. Dead hang of course.

How many could you do before you added the weight. I just hit 22 this week and i'm going to wait until i hit 25 before adding anything. My rep range was 15-20 and i bumped it to 15-25.

How many could you do before you added the weight. I just hit 22 this week and i'm going to wait until i hit 25 before adding anything. My rep range was 15-20 and i bumped it to 15-25.

25-30. This blast my back width has been Chins, Parallel grip chins, and BTN lat pull downs. I did the same three exercises last blast and I started with just body weight.

I will admit...The last few reps in my RP are kind of sloppy. Especially with added weight. I get a little "kippy" trying to get those last few reps and my negatives aren't so controlled. I am using straps for the weighted chins too.

Top Bottom