Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many pull-ups can you guys get?

With a controlled negative all the way down (just short of hanging) and all the way up (and no rocking and swaying) i can get 12.

ya when i got my 15 i was going in between parallel and just hanging i sould probable try it again going pretty much all the way down :)

yeah screw, if you stick to good form now it will pay off BIG TIME. I'm just now focusing on a controlled negative on all of my movements and my strength seems to be really going up.

Previous to my shoulder dislocation I was able to manage 15 strict ones... now I can get 8... Slowly building back my strength... :)

I can only do 12 (with a 75lbs dumbell hanging from a belt) Body weight only I have done twenty, but could have done more. When I started doing them 8months ago, could only do five with my body weight.

If i am fresh maybe 10 if its a good day. My forearms always seem to be the first to go so my bi's never get a really good workout. Also for some reason after 2-3 reps i start rocking like crazy and usually have to drop my feet to the floor to stabilize which always screws me up.

Top Bottom