Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many of You Would Date a Person with a Kid?

Whould you start dating a person with kids?

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Only if I was totally into them

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Only if Marino got divorced;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My girlfreind s a single mother, her daughter is 9 .......it is proving to be a wonderful experience....

by the way I am 23 and my girlfreind is 31.

MattTheSkywalker said:
I did it. It was tough, but rewarding. There were some problems, but never due to the child. I loved the child, as I loved his Mom.

so what happenenned?

Would I date a woman with a kid? Only if the kid were mine.

No offense to anyone currently in that kind of relationship. I just can't imagine myself raising someone else's child.

-Warik

beet this then guys

well i met and run away from the army with a girl a civvie girl she had 3 kids so i thought i wanted out the army so she put the idea of going awol in my head so i did it then 8 months later im stuck shes a lazy bitch i look after all her kids all 4 of them yeah thats right 4 the older boy lives with her sister the girl of 7 is thick as fuk realy dense then theres the other boy 4 hes got add a behavioral problem so now i cant work have to do everything in the house have no money of my own she has let herself go in a big way im tryin to encourage her to go to the gym but she cant be arsed ten i found out all the kidds have different dads all of them so any one in scotand gt any cash in hand sound work like on the door let me know as i want out of this i cant go back and face the music at camp i would get 6 months in nick honest uve never met a lazy women like this in your life the only reason im here is for her 2 year old hes wonderfull but they are all calling me dad its doing me head in help( this must be worth karmer)

I've dated women w/children in the past. There's things I always look for though when dating a single mom but this is just me:

-Do they introduce you to their kid too soon.
-Is she able to go out ANY night of the week.
-has no problem staying at your place because she always finds a babysitter.

From my experiecne these have always been RED FLAGS. Just went through a breakup with my ex-gf who has a daughter. I admire her so much because her daughter is her #1 priority as it should be. have no problem not being able to stay out late because of homework or her kid's gym class.
Once dated a women who had two son's but you'd never no it because she was never home. that didn't last long because I thought damn if she could treat her own flesh and blood that way then how would she treat me down the road.

Top Bottom