Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you peeps were public schooled, how many of you were private schooled, how many of you were home schooled

...would really suck I went to public school.

Private Catholic all thru college (except for 6th grade). Got expelled from one highschool and banned from campus at college. Being in that Catholic school environment for that long really gives you a glimpse of the realities of that organization. SCARY

all three.
mom home schooled me when i was little. started private school in the middle of 1st grade already being able to read well.
skipped to 2nd grade, learned another language that I no longer know, then got put into public school by 3rd grade.

Public. Where else could I get away with wearing a shirt that had 8" letters reading "PRAISE THE WHORE" and a bloody, topless woman for half a day.

:cow:

Public. My kid goes to private school and we contemplated on keeping them there for their grade school years, but we want to try out public school and see how it works. I want them to "blend in" as much as possible with other kids in a normal public setting. We'll see how it goes after a year or two.

or three? Who knows. I have no idea what our areas public school system has to offer.

Top Bottom