Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you can squat 500 lbs.??

I have a hard time believing that any 18 year old could lift that much weight. Sounds like PK is laying it on a little too thick. IMHO.

Strength...Have a good workout!! Later.

[This message has been edited by LCBUTLER (edited April 27, 2001).]

i hate to playa hate but i have to go with bulllshit also. i was in montreal yesterday bro. which gym do you train at? no one will believe your claims unitll you post picks to prove it. also why don't you do powerlifting comps?you would break records if you are actually telling the truth. latter, Luke

well guys ...you know if someone would of told me that ...I would say hes full of shit...But its me PATKOB the man ;like they called me back in the day.By the way I was never a MR.nothin I even got 5 th place in a natural competition(UNPrepared ...)basically as for the bodybuilding goes I aint that great with the dieting and stuff but I swear I did those lifts I squated 6 plates at 18 to 19 years old ...and I did that bench(450 for 2 reps) at around 20 ...so i might of been misunderstood.Now when I go to the gym I use moderatly heavy but If I want I can go and bench maybe 3 plates easy for 12 reps strict.I m not using very heavy anymore.By the strenghtMonster I wasjoking about the average genetics cause I know most of the time genetics are not the determine factor Its all hard work....u have obviously the passion and dedication...Now Im into prowrestling so the Look is what Im after .I will begin a cycle soon iLL POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES IN JULY ...guys I did those lifts Its cool not to believe but LAST thing what do u think is harder or more impresive someone that can bench lets say 3 plates on each side or soemone that can DB press 150 s in each hand.....the same for the shoulders....was wondering

DUDE I SAID AND READ A FORMER MISTER CANADA .M.PAYETTE CALLED ME ONE THE STRONGEST GUYS HE SEEN THATS IS NATURAL
READ

WELL HERE GOES I AM FULLY AWARE THAT I WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED OUT WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH AND WILL TAKE THE VERBAL ASSAULT BUT I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF AND MY PARTNER WE ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT ACTUALLY (HOLD MASS) ON SATURDAY MEANING LEGS I AM 28 5'7" 225 NATURAL (NO OLYMPIAN BODY) BODY FAT IS 12% AND I SQUAT 720 @ 4 REPS (POWERLIFTING BELT, NO WRAPS) AND MANY AT THE GYM INCLDG TRAINERS GIVE ME A B- WHEN IT COMES TO MY SQUATTING TECHNIQUE AT FIRST I PERFORM 4 SETS OF FRONT SQUATS WORKING MY WAY UP TO 405 FOR 6 REPS AND THEN BREAK OFF TO TRADITIONAL SQUATS (NO SUMO, OR BOX SQUATTING!!!!!) STRAIGHT SHOULDER WITH, BAR LOW ON THE TRAPS HEAD STRAIGHT AHEAD, WITH A TIGHT GRIP ON THE BAR SQUAT...........OH AND A REAL TERRIFYING LOOK ON MY FACE AND STRICTLY STRICTLY NO YELLING... YOU KNOW LIKE I AM GETTING SHOT YELL. TO SEE WHO'S ATTENTION I CAN GET THE BIG GUYS AT THE GYM COMMEND ME WHICH IS REALLY COOL..........

well guys ...you know if someone would of told me that ...I would say hes full of shit...But its me PATKOB the man ;like they called me back in the day.By the way I was never a MR.nothin I even got 5 th place in a natural competition(UNPrepared ...)basically as for the bodybuilding goes I aint that great with the dieting and stuff but I swear I did those lifts I squated 6 plates at 18 to 19 years old ...and I did that bench(450 for 2 reps) at around 20 ...so i might of been misunderstood.Now when I go to the gym I use moderatly heavy but If I want I can go and bench maybe 3 plates easy for 12 reps strict.I m not using very heavy anymore.By the strenghtMonster I wasjoking about the average genetics cause I know most of the time genetics are not the determine factor Its all hard work....u have obviously the passion and dedication...Now Im into prowrestling so the Look is what Im after .I will begin a cycle soon iLL POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES IN JULY ...guys I did those lifts Its cool not to believe but LAST thing what do u think is harder or more impresive someone that can bench lets say 3 plates on each side or soemone that can DB press 150 s in each hand.....the same for the shoulders....was wondering

HOLY SHIT that is some awsome weight some of u guys are pushing. i hope to get where u are some day strengtmonster.im 17 and i squat 315lbs for 12.
keep thos qwuats going boys!
ciao

Top Bottom