Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to be on Ketosis state??

pajaro loco

I wonder for how long should I have to be on Ketosis? Do I have to stay on that state until I reach my lowest fat level or shoul I eat carbohidrates each number of days?:confused:

You should do a CKD, cyclical ketogenic diet. Make either Saturday or Sunday your 'carb' day. The next day should begin your workouts that you use to deplete muscle glycogen.

I dieted this way for 8 weeks straight, and at other times for a week or so. This diet is very draining in terms of willpower.

Bodyopus is outdated. Get Lyle McDonald's book The ketogenic guide to dieting (not sure about the exact title, it's somewhere around here). Anyways, they have it at davedraper.com and amazon among other places.

Good luck and drink plenty of fluids since this diet puts your body in an artificial state of dehydration and without carbs, your body cannot hold onto the water.

Pajaro,

Have you been in Ketosis before for any extended period of time? Ketosis is another word for HELL!!! Do yourself a favor and take an off day. You'll lose plenty...just be patient. If not for what TxLonghorn said then do it for your sanity.

How long for it to kick in? I've dropped about 10lbs on strict Keto diet. I just seem to sit at this weight. Gets a little dicouraging.

After 10 days muscle wasting begins to kick in severely. I would do 5 days with a 2 day carb fest.

This is kinda weird. I decided to try a keto diet for mass believe it or not and I'm getting amazing results in only the second week!!! Im eating 4000 calories a day during the week days (very hard to get it all down!), and as many carbs as I can at weekends.

Im using 800mgs a week of Cyp, 30mgs a day of D-bol, 25mcgs T3 a day and slin at the weekends and to slip me back into ketosis.

I actually have more energy on this diet and feel fine. My bf% is dropping and I am looking bigger (dunno the numbers, I go by what I see in the mirror). I'm running this for 4 more weeks.

Top Bottom