Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you eat so much protein?

zomern29

I had a question about protein consumption
a lot of guys say you need 400-500g per day
my question is can you layout your daily schedule with how much protein you are getting
I eat a lot of meat, 3-4x per day and I’m still falling short even with a protein shake

simple: I don't

the actual studies done on this subject prove you need FAR LESS then what meatheads believe UNLESS you are trying to become a 300 pounds pro bodybuilder. so in other words 99.9999999% of you reading this need far less then you think

in fact eating too much protein and drinking protein powder WILL hurt your goals more than help. yes you read that right. i recommend eating meat sources once a day MAX. no more. 2.5M years of human evolution we NEVER went back for 2nds when we made a kill. we took and ate what we could and then the scavenger animals took the rest and if you stuck around you became their meal too. and they didn't have fridges in those days where you could store food

we aren't cats that leave their food and then come back for 2nds and 3rds. our bodies are NOT designed for massive protein intake

people who always want to argue with me are meatheads who don't grasp that not everyone wants to be huge and live to 45 and croack. i mean fuck i am in my 40's and feel like my life is getting more and more fun

I had a question about protein consumption
a lot of guys say you need 400-500g per day
my question is can you layout your daily schedule with how much protein you are getting
I eat a lot of meat, 3-4x per day and I’m still falling short even with a protein shake

drink more protein shakes that helps me put in the protein

Top Bottom