Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did I get Gyno from Natty supps!?

themanc84

Hey guys, I've noticed a weird feeling in my breasts lately. I've always been prone to gyno. Always ran a serm or ai during AAS cycles. I havent used AAS in other 2 years now. I basically stick to natural test boosters and pre workout drinks.

I was running Bridge for 5-6 weeks. Tapered off at the end of my cycle. Finished running it at 1-2 pills per day.

Took a few days off then jumped into a Southland Recourse and Erase cycle. Ran the Erase for 6 weeks and the Recourse for about 8 weeks at a low dose.

Took a few days off after that and started an Endosurge cycle. I've been on for a couple of weeks now and I'm noticing a little tenderness in my breasts and it looks like I have man tits when I wear a tshirt.

I ordered some Nolva. It should be here in a couple of days and I'll start that at 20mg/day.

Why is this happening!?

I've been on natural test boosters for a few months straight now, and I have been wondering if staying on is ok or if I should take a break. So far though, the effects have been nothing but posititve and I really don't want to lay off. Not sure if there is a reason to or not.
I wouldn't have thought they could cause gyno, as I doubt they would raise your levels enough to go outside of the normal range. I would think your body could keep things in balance, just as it does when you are producing naturally. I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah I didnt think so either. I didnt want to take a lay off from the test booster. I like the libido boost I get from them, but somethings definitely going on. I heard of people getting this type of reaction from DAA so I was thinking maybe the combination of daa and the rebound from the erase couldve sparked something in my breasts

i believe DAA was linked to raised prolactin levels (in rats....) so i simply take some b6 tabs
just go for something natural to reduce estrogen, something very mild but your problem is most likely prolactin

I ran endosurge pes erase exactly as instructed, no more no less and ended up with bad rebound gyno.
Either that shit is very strong or you and i are the few very unfortunate very sensitive ppl.

The Divanillyltetrahydrofuran will increase free T but in high doses it can inhibit DHT, which in turn raises SHBG which can cause gyno. Get some UNLEASHED right away to lower SHBG.

The Divanillyltetrahydrofuran will increase free T but in high doses it can inhibit DHT, which in turn raises SHBG which can cause gyno. Get some UNLEASHED right away to lower SHBG.

How do you figure that will help, since Unleashed contains Urtica dioica which is a source for Divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

How do you figure that will help, since Unleashed contains Urtica dioica which is a source for Divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

UD in small dosages will release freet but doesn't release more in higher dosages and can begin to suppress DHT. That's why there's just a little bit in UNLEASHED. Also, the avenacosides will counteract the SHBG. Proviron does the same thing.

Hey guys, I've noticed a weird feeling in my breasts lately. I've always been prone to gyno. Always ran a serm or ai during AAS cycles. I havent used AAS in other 2 years now. I basically stick to natural test boosters and pre workout drinks.

I was running Bridge for 5-6 weeks. Tapered off at the end of my cycle. Finished running it at 1-2 pills per day.

Took a few days off then jumped into a Southland Recourse and Erase cycle. Ran the Erase for 6 weeks and the Recourse for about 8 weeks at a low dose.

Took a few days off after that and started an Endosurge cycle. I've been on for a couple of weeks now and I'm noticing a little tenderness in my breasts and it looks like I have man tits when I wear a tshirt.

I ordered some Nolva. It should be here in a couple of days and I'll start that at 20mg/day.

Why is this happening!?

There is ALOT of things other than AAS that can cause gyno. Things like Tagamet, soy, saw palmetto,,etc...

Top Bottom