Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hong Kong is kind of a shithole

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Wasn't very impressed. Thank god I was at the Mandarin Oriental hotel that place is true baller. Honestly though I've never felt like such an outsider due to English being the #3 language. No one smiles cause their teeth are for shit so everyone seems very unfriendly. Every office building is like a high end shopping mall for the first two levels. I actually witnessed a Louis Vuitton store across the street from another Louis Vuitton store.

LKF was fun but that's about it. If you don't like calling in a Chinese food order because you can't stand talking to a broken engrish mother fucker then you sure don't want every fucking interaction to be like that for four days straight. I'm over this place.

Food was good as fuck, stick to a minimum one Micheline star rating.

And.. WTF British Airways, who has a 12 hour flight from HK to Heathrow and no fucking wifi. Even a piece of shit like Southwest has gut damn wifi. Fuck I'm pacing.

Oh yeah, and I want to smack a bitch for ngrs that use a luggage trolley for a fucking laptop bag and jacket. Fuck you're a lazy ass bitch.

I'm fucking pissed I can imagine she would be pissed. #lazyassmotherfuckingtrolleypushinngrs

I'm flying first class to Amsterdam next week, just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And.. WTF British Airways, who has a 12 hour flight from HK to Heathrow and no fucking wifi. Even a piece of shit like Southwest has gut damn wifi. Fuck I'm pacing.

Right now, almost no one offers wifi for flights that cross over the ocean. It requires satellite technology that very very few planes are equipped with at the moment. I've read that some major airlines are slowwwwly started to test the waters there, but it will be years before it is a common thing.

I totally forgot about offering to give you HK advice, and I'm especially sorry now that I see you didn't enjoy it. I LOVED my trip there, and the locals were warm and friendly toward me, but I stayed pretty far off the beaten path.

Top Bottom