Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home sweet home. I hate spending the night away from home.

needtogetas said:
ya some times i dont want to sleep in the same bed with my wife.dont get me wrong i love sleeping with my wife but some tiimes i just want a hole bed to myself.aspataily in the summer my wife gives off so much fucken heat i feel like i am going to die.

She's in heat she needstogetsexed.

biteme said:
Then when I began to sleep with other men I got this godawfull feeling of suffocating. After sex I couldnt WAIT to get out of the bed. If I had a deep affection for him said:
My exbf once said to me, "It isnt that I want to go to sleep with you so much. It is that I want to wake up to you!"

Once you get to that point, the above described feeling will go away.

Now I only get that feeling when it comes to the idea of legal marriage. If it weren't for my personal situation I would NEVER legally re-marry. I dont need a piece of paper to be committed any more than I need a piece of paper to end that commitment.

They are both important for many reasons and I do respect and agree with the sanctity of marriage. I am just terrified at the notion of doing it again and don't know if THAT feeling will ever leave me. In short, I will have to most likely be stoned/drugged or under the influence of some controlled substance/hypnosis/etc if I am ever to embark on such an adventure again.

im use to sleeping in random beds with work and all, as for sleeping alone,if its a random id rather be alone,but if it was a s/o thats the best sleep I ever get

Top Bottom