Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home sweet home. I hate spending the night away from home.

needtogetas said:
ya some times we fight and i go and sleep on another bed.its funny cuz she will stay up all night cuz she likes haveing me in the bed but i will just pass out.

haha ditto...she will stay up all night worryin/thinking about the fight. and im conked out in like 3 mins on the couch

i have a hard time sleeping in any other bed than mine..some nights the baby will need me in his room so i will sleep in there and it is hard for me to fall asleep

I don't sleep well at hotels at all. When I first start seeing someone, at first its hard, but then I become more and more comfortable (sometimes too comfortable). lol. I still fall asleep at my parents' house like I was still living there.

When my ex and I first split a calm came over the house and we could ALL sleep. But then again my children began to climb in bed with me. There were nights when they all ended up with me and I would actually leave my bed to go sleep in theirs because there was simply not enough room! LOL

Then when I began to sleep with other men I got this godawfull feeling of suffocating. After sex I couldnt WAIT to get out of the bed. If I had a deep affection for him, I could sleep calmly for a bit but it did not last.

Finally when I got to the point where I let a man get close to me emotionally and wanted to SLEEP with him more than just have sex it was very difficult to be alone in a bed.

I actually had to talk to my children about someday when mami gets married again I would no longer be sleeping with them, was that ok with them? (The oldest two and I no longer sleep together as we are physically to big to be in the small beds we have.) They were actually VERY cool about it because they want so much for us to have a "real family" again, one that is happy.

Whenever we would visit with my exbf I would ALWAYS sleep in the bed with my children. Never any sexual contact between he and I in front of my children. This will hold true when my children meet my current beau. I will not sleep in the same bed with a man under the same roof as my children unless I am legally married to that man. I dont judge others. This is just what works for me.

I haven't had a "my bed" for many years. And actually look forward to the day when I can have an "our bed" again.

Regardless I can not sleep soundly because of nightmares that have plagued me since I was young. This will never go away. If that isn't what makes sleep elude me, I am often times ill during the night making sleep very difficult. But on the occasions when my mind is not plagued and my body cooperates I sleep veeeeeeeery soundly cuddling with the man I trust most.

[QUOTE=

Then when I began to sleep with other men I got this godawfull feeling of suffocating. After sex I couldnt WAIT to get out of the bed. If I had a deep affection for him, I could sleep calmly for a bit but it did not last.

Bingo! That's how I feel.

biteme said:
Yeah, you know what I mean then. Why do we do this? I just have to escape and feel like I'm in a prison or something. I like their company but not that much.

For some reason, I feel like I committed a crime.....And, have to flee the scene

i felt the exact same way until the past few nights. me and my g/f broke up after 3 years and i guess you dont realize how use to sleeping or have someone there intil there gone , i actually prefere this situation just a little hard sleeping im sure it will get better as time goes on

moose11 said:
haha ditto...she will stay up all night worryin/thinking about the fight. and im conked out in like 3 mins on the couch
lol.....if he goes out for the night i stay up waiting for him to come home too (needto).....after a arguement i some times fall asleep just to end the arguing..but most of the time i wait for him to come to bed. ;) before him i was 16 and still had a teddy bear...i guess it is more of a i dont want to sleep alone type of thing

Angel said:
lolbefore him i was 16 and still had a teddy bear...i guess it is more of a i dont want to sleep alone type of thing

Aaahh. That's cute.

Top Bottom