Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holyshit. How would you like to give your ex half of 1 billion

Who's assuming now...how do you now she was faithful...
Also he went to work for many grueling days/months making top notch flims while she was shopping and spending his money. While the nany watched the kids...And when mel was around he was the father too. I hate when woman act as if they are owed something because they are the mothers....what about the fathers....i hate that shit!!! She should get some money and a house..or check that a mansion, but half...thats just bs.....once again this is why marraige will eventually be outdated and no one will get married

You are also assuming that he was instantly rich shortly after being married. How do you know she did not support the household while he was a struggling actor. Or could he have done that many films if he did not have a wife taking the kids to their dentist appointments or doing the laundry.

Like I said before, marriage is a partnership. You are right, if you don't get that, you don't need to get married.

Also, how much money do you think he actually needs. Has Mel Gibson complained about this split of assets - I seriously doubt it. He is a family man and he will get it and will give her a good settlement. They will divide up some cash and go their way.

You are also assuming that he was instantly rich shortly after being married. How do you know she did not support the household while he was a struggling actor. Or could he have done that many films if he did not have a wife taking the kids to their dentist appointments or doing the laundry.

Like I said before, marriage is a partnership. You are right, if you don't get that, you don't need to get married.

Also, how much money do you think he actually needs. Has Mel Gibson complained about this split of assets - I seriously doubt it. He is a family man and he will get it and will give her a good settlement. They will divide up some cash and go their way.

True to an extent....which is we dont know shit....all im saying is he's the one that made that much money...she deserves some of it...but half....no way...no f'n way

You are also assuming that he was instantly rich shortly after being married. How do you know she did not support the household while he was a struggling actor.

Just to play Devils advocate, by the time they got married he had already starred in Mad Max and Gallipoli. Mad Max at the time became the highest grossing Australian movie ever, and I think earned more than $100 Million internationally. Between those two and the 3 or 4 films he made inbetween Im sure he already broke the $1 Million net worth mark.

Well, my $0.02 ... they're Catholic and nobody knows what's going on inside a relationship except for the people in it.

FWIW, I believe the vast majority of people who walk down the aisle do it with good intention, they love the person they're committing their life to (well, at least at that moment) and intend to spend the rest of their life with that person.

Now as for her being entitled to half of his money. Ooops, that's the law of the state they live in, not her fault, blame California legislature.

He should have kept his hands off another woman if he didn't want trouble in his marriage, at the very least, he shouldn't have publicly humiliated his wife by allowing pictures to be taken of his indiscretions.

Rumor has it shit's been going downhill with them ever since he made a fool of himself after getting arrested and that whole rant against the Jews debacle. Now he's taking his millions and sinking it into a church in Malibu. Maybe he's gotten religious mania and he's become unbearable to live with. Oh, I get it, it's okay that he spends his millions on some church but not that his wife of 28 years, whose gone through 7 pregnancies, who gave him the best years of her life, asks for what she is legally entitled to?

Once you get past several hundred million what's the fucking difference, anyway, seriously? Gibson can make three movies and he'll get his divorce settlement back.

If anyone deserves half its Mel Gibson's wife. 7 kids! She spent 7 years of the marriage just pregnant with his children! Oh my God. Not counting the years after taking care of infants.... plus, he is a self proclaimed alcoholic who cant seem to stop drinking. She stood by him through all that and then he cheats. lol. It is probably her lawyer advising her to go for what she is legally entitled to. And why not? Legally the money is hers.

He should have kept his hands off another woman if he didn't want trouble in his marriage, at the very least, he shouldn't have publicly humiliated his wife by allowing pictures to be taken of his indiscretions.

Well I didn't know about this. But still, it's funny how when a man cheats, Women label him a scumbag, but when a woman cheats, she always has some sob story about how her husband wasn't there emotionally for her so she had to get the attention she craved from somewhere else. And other women always sympathize with her....Oh boo hoo.

whose gone through 7 pregnancies, who gave him the best years of her life, asks for what she is legally entitled to?

I like women always bring up how they "gave him children", as if having children is never something a woman wants, and it's always for the man.:rolleyes:

And there is a big difference between being legally entitled to something and morally entitled to it.

Once you get past several hundred million what's the fucking difference, anyway, seriously? Gibson can make three movies and he'll get his divorce settlement back.

What?? Really?? This cannot be! 3 movies and he would make that money back? But, I thought he was only able to make that money because his wife was behind him supporting him? I thought she was an equal partner in his ability to be successful?
HOW ON EARTH WILL HE BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT KIND OF MONEY WITHOUT HER "HELP"????:confused:

Well I didn't know about this. But still, it's funny how when a man cheats, Women label him a scumbag, but when a woman cheats, she always has some sob story about how her husband wasn't there emotionally for her so she had to get the attention she craved from somewhere else. And other women always sympathize with her....Oh boo hoo.

I like women always bring up how they "gave him children", as if having children is never something a woman wants, and it's always for the man.:rolleyes:

And there is a big difference between being legally entitled to something and morally entitled to it.

What?? Really?? This cannot be! 3 movies and he would make that money back? But, I thought he was only able to make that money because his wife was behind him supporting him? I thought she was an equal partner in his ability to be successful?
HOW ON EARTH WILL HE BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT KIND OF MONEY WITHOUT HER "HELP"????:confused:

I think here, she's both legally and morally entitled to it.

He knew the deal going in. It was a partnership. Take the half billion and go your seperate ways.

Mel Gibson Caught Hugging a Girl in a Bikini - Celebrities - Javno
I'm not labeling anything, I'm stating a fact. He's cheated before, it's apparently been pretty public and the marriage hung together. What he's done now is virtally rubbing his wife's face in it by letting pictures get taken and published, that's just bad form. A guy with his money could have done shit and not get his ass caught. This is just flat out disrespect.

3 movies and he would make that money back? But, I thought he was only able to make that money because his wife was behind him supporting him? I thought she was an equal partner in his ability to be successful?
Her help was managing his households, taking care of his underage children, and doing all the minutia you are unaware of that goes on in his household. You don't know what she does, what she does or does not manage or maintain.

Broonzy, do the world a favor, start to learn to like sucking cock and stay out of states that allow gay marriage. Women don't need assholes like you in their lives. You want fun, but you don't want responsibility. You're a selfish little bitch.

In the end, Gibson can more than afford it. Ain't like he's going to be broke by it. If he can throw millions at a church, write/direct/produce his own movies, he's got money to spare. More than he'll need in this lifetime. You're screaming about it more than he is. I haven't heard one shot fired from either of the people who are actually divorcing. Which is typical. Your worst than a gossipy old woman, just looking to stir shit.

My current husband has paid out $100k in child support since 1998, and we had to pay all the taxes on that money, too. Our household has done without, but we've never been a minute late with the child support. People like you who whine about the high cost of divorce make my stomach churn, especially when they've never laid a dime out. Grow up and shut up.

Given that Mel is a devout catholic (in every hypocritical sense of the word), I'm willing to bet my house he was the one who pushed big family/lots of kids. These days only poors and "no birth control" catholics have families that large.

Top Bottom