Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy FUCKING SHIT! I *HATE* nutritionsists

If anyone else other than myself gets a good laugh from those type of boards, then you might want to visit healthboards.com. Last year, it was horrible, probably even worse than the board where you the starter of this thread had his argument. It may have changed though, there is one guy who goes by "copper" who, I think is extremely worse thn Deb, from what I've read of her posts to date.

hey i seriously think we should all flame that fucking discussion to death. its so stupid.. i can't believe people like that. That bitch things she knows stuff because she went to a fake college. Fuck she probably took some course online..

She says that fucking kick boxing will tone your arms more than weightlifting.. god damn. i'm seriously pissed off and i don't even know this bitch

all of this shit she is talkinga bout she is typing out of her "Nutrition for dumb fuckers" book..

this bitch has probably never picked up a weight, let alone had a healthy diet her whole life, she is just excited she knows what a kcal is so now she is god.

She is probably some stupid obese fuck.....flame !!!!!!!!!!

Can we all just pop in there and start a flame war? I can get my girlfriend to dig up some good stuff on high-protien diets from PubMed at the university.

DanG said:
Can we all just pop in there and start a flame war? I can get my girlfriend to dig up some good stuff on high-protien diets from PubMed at the university.

Why do that? I don't think a "flame war" is a good idea.

I don't like people like her either and hope you guys force her into textual submission. The only problem is that there are probably idiots on that board who even after they seen all the evidence that clearly proves her statements to be inaccurate will still believe her because of her authority status. Its funny how people believe anything an authority says without thinking logically about it, its sad, and I use to be like that myself(well I hope I am no longer like that).

Just FYI: I have a Master's In Science (Taught,TA & tutored for NYU - Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry & Nutritional Biochemistry, as well as did research at Columbia University

IF I WERE HER ID ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK

Wow. I just went over there and read her replies to Elite posts. She doesn't mention anything about them nor does she back up ANY of the BS that she preaches. I think my ferrets would give more intelligent dietary advise-- maybe they'd be qualified to hold the same degree she has.

Speaking of pets, if anyone considers that basic fact that we're animals-- and then looks at protein/fat/carb breakdowns on the back of a bag of pet food, it wouldn't support her whole high carb diet. That's not natural. We need protein and good fat to be lean and healthy.

Obviously the high protein low carb diet doesn't work-- that's why my body fat has significantly dropped while I've managed to gain weight and have my pants slide off without buttoning them. I must just be "silly". Deb sure likes that word. I have always thought that was a word to describe cute behavior in children vs using it as a kinder way to say "I think you're stupid and wrong".

Until Wed. I don't have access to the computer from
where I can access Medline for. But come Wed,
she'll be hiding under a rock before I get through with
her.

If she's a nutritionist, I'll eat a cow for breakfast.

Fonz

Top Bottom